Radislava und Stella

11 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

No one could be a bigger proponent of spelling out HER full name,Radislava,,i do it out of respect for her because that is HER name,as far as anyone else doing it,i don't care,that's their prerogative to do as they please,but you don't see me,and never will see me,,(of all people),,lash out at any individual for doing what many others do here and call her ''Radi". @nagachilli2 did nothing out of the ordinary,so i feel it wasn't right to jump on him and single him out,i found it strange of you to do that. 

I've gotta admit, it really had me scratching my head! 
'Disrespect'? I shorten your name, and many others such as @Noldusand @bluewinner, but it's certainly not an act of disrespect...

Anyway, thx for the support...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, winnlove said:

Déjà, on ne dit "Radi".. Son prénom ici est Radislava! Vous avez la fleme d'écrire correctement son prénom! Ensuite, que cela plaise ou non, c'est de loin ma préférée à B1 depuis au moins 6 ans! Les autres étaient des ce qu'on appelle "ugly and in addition not interesting. ok?

See the source image :biggrin:

Le 8/17/2021 à 6:55 AM, RAGNAR a dit :

No one could be a bigger proponent of spelling out HER full name,Radislava,,i do it out of respect for her because that is HER name,as far as anyone else doing it,i don't care,that's their prerogative to do as they please,but you don't see me,and never will see me,,(of all people),,lash out at any individual for doing what many others do here and call her ''Radi". @nagachilli2 did nothing out of the ordinary,so i feel it wasn't right to jump on him and single him out,i found it strange of you to do that. 

Ce n'est pas ça! C'est juste que chacun a un prénom, personne ne veut qu'il soit "déformé ou autres". Et je pense que tout le monde accepte cette théorie. De plus, il y a eu certaines fois, ici, à RLC ou les gens mettaient des "initiales" or plusieurs filles avaient les mêmes, donc confusion totale, cela a déclenché ceci. Rien de grave, juste un rappel de bien écrire les prénoms pour pas avoir d'ambiguïté. Et c'est tout.

• Upvote 1