They havent done what yet!?

Hello esteemed members! The fact that these folks have not broken in their new home yet leads me to believe that yet another LAME cpl has moved in and nothing will be seen on their cam...ever...Just my 2cents

these two seem as close as a brother and sister who genuinely dislike each other.  to get from where they have beed the last couple of weeks to a sexy relationship seems unlikely at best.

this always happens with new couples. They need some time to adjust to the life with cameras and everyone thinks they're loveless.

Angela and valera probably showered somewhere else in the first few weeks and everybody was enraged but it became fine after a while.

If I remember correctly, everybody was complaining about alina and anto because they hardly had any sex and always did it below the sheets. Nowadays they;re the prime sex couple on RLC.

And on the other hand we have isabel and marcelo, who went like rabbits right from the get go. Now they're the most boring couple around.

So I'll just wait and see. There is always a chance :)

Guest asutaru

she's sleep alone now,she look sad,again one guy prefer go in party with friends and leave girlfriend alone in house.

my suscription finish this night,j don't renew for this moment,not many fun for watching right now with this type of guy.