US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

An outright lie. Trump has never stoked vaccine skepticism. He has consistently told people to get vaccinated. In fact, if it weren't for him we probably would not yet have any Covid vaccines.  It was Kamala Harris and Joe Biden who were "stoking vaccine skepticism for months" during the 2020 presidential campaign.

He told them to inject chemicals and shine a light inside your body.  Trump has preached everything EXCEPT vaccines until his Alabummer KKK rally.....Then got his stupid ass booed.  

• Like 2

Just now, O_U812 said:

He told them to inject chemicals and shine a light inside your body.  Trump has preached everything EXCEPT vaccines until his Alabummer KKK rally.....Then got his stupid ass booed.  

Trump is the one responsible for the development of three Covid vaccines in less than a year when the brilliant bureaucrat Tony Fauci said that it was not possible.:cool:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump is the one responsible for the development of three Covid vaccines in less than a year when the brilliant bureaucrat Tony Fauci said that it was not possible.:cool:

Put a cock....err....sock in it racist bitch.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

To fix this, leaders might just have to return to some very old and simple standards: Make consistent rules based on actual empirical facts, and then apply them fairly to all.

Because.....They're either stupid, selfish or both.  Also, the misinformation train from Faux News has had a huge effect.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Shut the fuck up, I'm not done ripping your other ignorant comments yet.

The exact type answer I would expect from an authoritarian Stalinist snowflake.  That's the liberal progressive approach to anyone that does not agree with them.  No doubt, if you ran this thread you would have banned me long ago.:dodgy:

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

The exact type answer I would expect from an authoritarian Stalinist snowflake.  That's the liberal progressive approach to anyone that does not agree with them.  No doubt, if you ran this thread you would have banned me long ago.:dodgy:

Ban you?  Nope.  I enjoy burning you too much.

• Like 3