US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, she is an incompetent vice president.  You just proved what I said previously about Democrats making everything about race. I couldn't care less about her fucking race or sex but I am concerned about her incompetence and lack of integrity.

you are a liar because your hero has no competence or integrity so you obviously don't care about that at all.

• Like 2

You are the true racist and sexist because you look at the vice president and see only a minority female.  Show me in any of my comments where I made any derogatory comments about her race or her sex.

i see your racist attitude with every comment about her. it's ingrained in you. 

• Like 2

Sorry, but your propaganda and lies are not working. Too many people know the truth. 

but you are not 1 of them as you wouldn't know the truth if it wacked you right in the face. you spend all of your time ignoring reality. go back to the asspartment & continue your long nap & dream about your traitor leader & how wonderful he is. that is the only place that would ever be possible.

• Like 2

What?

use the fucking translator you moron. but since you are too stupid to ever learn anything at all i'll do it for you.                                                                                                                                              Dreamers - thousands of people are now being "evacuated" from this military airfield.

• Like 2

??????????????????????????

here is more about your time magazine sub.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Liar. You wrote yourself: "Time magazine is only for fools " - so it was made just for you. 😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What?:biggrin:

here is more you dope.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Cool yourself off. You've never made a "typo" before, have you ?? Candlesticks! 

Don't polish your "bronze star" so often. It's unhealthy for old men. 😁

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
THECONVERSATION.COM

Greenland’s conditions were once similar to those of a greenhouse. Volcanoes swelled the land...

So the earth 🌎 was warmer 55 million years ago 🤔 

we know that you want to go back to the stone age but do you really want to go back this far?

• Like 1

Danke Golfer, doch das wird vergebliche Mühe sein. Ridge wird mit jedem Tag seniler und dümmer. Er ist wohl nur noch damit beschäftigt seinen "Bronce-Star" zu polieren. Irgendwann fällt er von der Stange, dann hat die liebe Seele Ruhe - und wir auch !  😁

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

use the fucking translator you moron. but since you are too stupid to ever learn anything at all i'll do it for you.                                                                                                                                              Dreamers - thousands of people are now being "evacuated" from this military airfield.

• Like 2

this surely will solve everything.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Whether you believe it is branded better as climate change or global warming, one thing is clear: Human-driven environmental disasters are a very real thing, and it is only going to get worse. The United Nations’...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Thank you golfer, but it will be a wasted effort. Ridge is getting more senile and dumber with every passing day. He's probably only busy polishing his "bronze star". At some point it falls off the rack, then the dear soul has peace - and so do we!  😁

you're right. he is beyond hope. a complete waste.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1