US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just like you hate and fear people like Candace Owens, Nikki Haley, Sarah Palin,  and Kristi Noem,  right little racist sexist snowflake?

Fear that their goal is to install an Authoritarian regime, which is exactly what you and your fuck-buddies want.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this surely will solve everything.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Whether you believe it is branded better as climate change or global warming, one thing is clear: Human-driven environmental disasters are a very real thing, and it is only going to get worse. The United Nations’...

Bild_2021_08_24_12_24_18_774.thumb.png.703a6016516dd335631eaf61e38fcb04.png

Republikaner-Idioten sterben wohl nie aus. Traurig, traurig.  😠

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, she is an incompetent vice president.  You just proved what I said previously about Democrats making everything about race. I couldn't care less about her fucking race or sex but I am concerned about her incompetence and lack of integrity.

Incompetent in what ways?  Let's see your list, fuckface.

• Like 2