US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I gave one AR-15 to a member of the Taliban I would probably spend the rest of my life in a U.S. federal prison. So what should happen to Joe Biden who just gave $85 billion worth of military equipment to the Taliban.:dodgy:

no one gave anyone anything you dope. but you should have your assmouth sewed up for sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eat some more kraut. Maybe it will cure your constipation problem and thus help solve your problem of being full of shit. 😉

here is some of donny traitor's shit for you to gobble up like you always do for him.

giphy - 2021-08-24T150933.518.gif

giphy - 2021-08-24T150945.120.gif

giphy - 2021-08-24T151000.549.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here is the headline from a story from The Wrap posted on MSN today, " Fox News Scored More  Live Primetime Viewers Than Any Cable or Broadcast Network Last Week". :cool:

great article that you didn't post as usual. but it simply means that they spread a lot of lies which you gobbled up along with the usual shit that you feast on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Donald Trump and Republicans like to talk about the "silent majority" of Americans who Democrats are unfairly oppressing. But what the increasingly contentious battle over masking in schools proves is that...

They're just fucking nasty people.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Oui par ce que la France prend tous les exclus du tiers-monde nous ne pouvons pas nous en empêcher.

Yes because France takes all those excluded from the third world, we cannot help ourselves.

Europa, also Deutschland und Frankreich (andere EU-Länder wie Polen, Ungarn und viele andere ....)blockieren)  müssen viele Flüchtlinge aus Afrika aufnehmen. Wegen missglückte US-Kriege gegen Afghanistan und den Irak sollen Europa nun die Scherben zusammen fegen und der USA die Verantwortung abnehmen. SCHANDE.

58 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

With all that is going on in the world our brilliant vice president at a press conference in Singapore is telling Americans to start their Christmas shopping early this year.:biggrin:

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just heard that Kamala Harris on her return from Southeast Asia will campaign for Gavin Newsom in California. Good! That should cause Newsom to lose a few hundred thousand more votes.  Still probably won't be enough to offset all the illegal votes Newsom will receive from San Francisco, Los Angeles and Oakland though.

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder why O_U812 doesn't say anything about "Sleepy Joe's" poll numbers anymore?:tongue:

could you possibly get any more stupid? silly question. of course you can & will even though it seems impossible to go lower in intelligence than you already are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

C'est les talibans qui sont restés cachés pendant 20 ans chez les pays voisins ce sont des lâches.

Ce sont les talibans qui sont restés cachés pendant 20 ans dans les pays voisins, ce sont des lâches.

Du hast völlig recht, doch die USA haben das 20 Jahre lang nicht gemerkt. Nun verlassen die USA als geprügelte Hunde - und Europa (Deutschland und Frankreich) sollen die Folgen tragen. Ist das richtig ????

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to an analysis by CNN contributor Ronald Brownstein, Republican-held governors' seats in three of the four sunbelt states that are being ravaged by the resurgent COVID-19 pandemic are at risk of...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I gave one AR-15 to a member of the Taliban I would probably spend the rest of my life in a U.S. federal prison. So what should happen to Joe Biden who just gave $85 billion worth of military equipment to the Taliban.:dodgy:

The Afghan army gave the Taliban the weapons.  But you refuse to understand, get, comprehend or otherwise hear/read the truth.  And I wish you'd hand a Taliban soldier an AR-15.  I really, really do.

• Like 2