US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

CNN's Kyung Lah reports on the frustration and rising tensions among California Democrats about Gov. Gavin Newsom.

But the Democrats control almost all elected offices in California so I have confidence that they will figure some way to keep Newsom in office even if he loses the vote.:sad:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But the Democrats control almost all elected offices in California so I have confidence that they will figure some way to keep Newsom in office even if he loses the vote.:sad:

You've OCDed this one to death already.  Go to bed.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The refugees their bringing to Canada it's going to be hard to find work for them when 30% of Canada's workforce hasn't returned to work yet because of this stupid fucking pandemic shit.

Das Corona-Pandemie-Problem haben wir hier auch. Das interessiert Flüchtlinge nicht, die wollen Essen, Wohnung und Taschengeld - und demonstrieren. Und weil alles so langweilig ist werden viele noch kriminell. Danke.

Aber für Dich hätten wir sicher noch einen Platz.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

You're a worthless human being.  I can smell your hate all the way up I-75.  Scumbag.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/real-estate-news/article253737923.html

I provide a clean remodeled home 🏡 in a good neighborhood, I expect for my demon 😈 crats renters to pay the rent, or the can move to the hood, slum, and watch their mothers, daughters, & sisters, being raped or sold into prostitution also there's plenty of crime, home invasion, breaking & entering, crack, meth, & weed for the addicts. To avoid risking your family life all a demon-crats has to do is P A Y your F U C K I N G rent !!!!