US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

27 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You are a horrible "Human."  I hope a hurricane wipes you the fuck out, but spares your renters.

I'm a humanitarian that saves demon 😈 crats from being raped, robbed, & murdered living in the hood, my homes are in a great neighborhood 👍 and their children will be able to attend an A school & hopefully 🙏  one day their children will grow up & be a productive human being, & not be a parasite welfare recipients, And that makes me feel good that I was able to convert a demon-crats into a human being 

Someone at the State Dept needs a remedial math class. In an August 18, 2021 interview with George Stephanopoulis of ABC News Joe Biden said we have between 10,000 to 15,000 Americans in Afghanistan. Today the State Dept. said we have evacuated 4,500 Americans from Afghanistan so far and that 1500 remain to be evacuated. What happened to the other 4,000 to 9,000 Americans?:confused:

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm a humanitarian that saves demon 😈 crats from being raped, robbed, & murdered living in the hood, my homes are in a great neighborhood 👍 and their children will be able to attend an A school & hopefully 🙏  one day their children will grow up & be a productive human being, & not be a parasite welfare recipients, And that makes me feel good that I was able to convert a demon-crats into a human being 

You think it's ONLY Democrats that sometimes need govt. assistance?  You're a fucking loser.  Why don't you go out in the streets one night with food, blankets, fist aid kits, etc, and see for yourself how bad it is for some people.  You have a black heart.  This is my last reaction to your hate-filled posts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Reagan???  HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.  The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any president in American history.

THEREAGANYEARS.TRIPOD.COM

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You think it's ONLY Democrats that sometimes need govt. assistance?  You're a fucking loser.  Why don't you go out in the streets one night with food, blankets, fist aid kits, etc, and see for yourself how bad it is for some people.  You have a black heart.  This is my last reaction to your hate-filled posts.

You just described the streets of cities run by Democrat politicians. If Democrats are so concerned about these people why after 50 or more years of Democrat rule in those cities  has the homeless problem not been solved? 

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not over my head, just too childish and petty a comment for me to take seriously. You have much worst problems than someone who can't spell. You can't think. You've been programmed by your liberal progressive education and Democrat talking points.

You still don't see it.

3-Dumb-and-Dumber-Laughing-Gif.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You just described the streets of cities run by Democrat politicians. If Democrats are so concerned about these people why after 50 or more years of Democrat rule in those cities  has the homeless problem not been solved? 

Shut the FUCK up and have a seat you worthless pile of elephant shit.

full-metal-jacket-gunnery-sergeant.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I can picture O_U812 60 years from now sitting in a wheelchair in a nursing home ranting and raving about the terrible Donald Trump.:tongue: 

And thank God for our country, you'll be shoveling coal in Hell.

• Like 1