US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Denialist.

No, I'm not denying that there were political prosecutions of Reagan supporters just like today there are political prosecutions of Trump and his supporters. That's what Democrats and the establishment do to political opponents.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The very same people in the State Dept. who screwed up Benghazi are the ones in charge of the Afghanistan evacuation.:dodgy:

CURRENTLY.ATT.YAHOO.COM

The 'Bond King' thinks there's 'easily' 25% downside in the U.S. dollar.

The demon 😈 crats are going to ruined America 🇺🇸 

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Defends the Taliban and accuses others of being embarrassed lol

nobody is defending the taliban. but if you look closely you will see similarities between their methods & the qtrumplican methods. both are intolerant of anyone that goes against their horrible way of doing things. the taliban wants a perverted version of islam. the qtrumplicans want a perverted version of christianity. the taliban has a lot of guns & use them to intimidate everyone. the qtrumplicans have a lot of guns & use them to intimidate everyone. the taliban don't like educating anyone especially women. the qtrumplicans don't like educating anyone about reality. both are horrible. what is going on now with the evacuation is what is necessary to keep the taliban from shooting a lot of innocent people. let's get as many people out as possible now & see where we stand. there will be a plan b if necessary. but the bottom line is that we need to leave.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad you are too dumb to find it on MSN.

unlike you i can find & post articles which allows anyone to easily read & comment about what is being reported. you simply show your ignorance with each post. but here is the answer for you. instead of criticizing me because i point out that you know nothing you should learn how to do stuff. then a discussion about the validity of the information could take place. but you would apparently rather stay stupid. that is a shame. as long as you stay in your ignorant state there is no point in you posting anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1