B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think the girls swapped rooms based on an agreement among themselves since they started changing rooms awhile ago without notifying RLC. That is why RLC hasn't updated the list yet.

Agree. But some one from RLC could see that they changed the room and update it. ๐Ÿ˜„

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that if anything happens again between the two , it will need again that they are by themselves , no distractions or possibility that someone ruins the moment . If you asked me , I would say that I would love seeing them enjoying a jacuzzi preparation and then ending up in the new room of Radislava in B4 . This would mean that twins would be out of the apartment for almost a day , N&B wondering around and Nana with san other excursion with Fior . I highly doubt we get to see Radi letting herself loose in B2 but โ€ฆ In B2 we have seen also unexpected things with the current cast in the past ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

or they will have to lock the door so Lola or Anna won't walk into the room and the girls will get caught ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜œ

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

or they will have to lock the door so Lola or Anna won't walk into the room and the girls will get caught ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜œ

I wouldnโ€™t mind if they offered a show like a couple of weeks ago playing with the vibrators and Radislava being the 3+1 extra contributor ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹