B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

Noldus

I hope Mila and Radislavaโ€™sย fans with theirย ย posts and comments ย will manage to save Radislava and her possible thoughts of quitting RLC ,asย ย it has been mentioned by several members the lastย days.

ย 

I think this freshly made and onย going friendship canย really benefit the presence of both girls with RLC, letโ€™s be honest , Radislava is the only one that has remained that I believe subscribers would invest - apart from their money obviously - some of their daily time to sit back and watch RLC . Mila might also improve as it seems that she has already changed a lot of her mood spending time with her .

ย 

Unfortunately ( fortunately for them both of course )ย ย , both Lola and Anna keep on with their own personal agenda in Barcelona , while the consequences back in the villa of this luxury but now empty place start becoming more obvious dayย by day as Nana seems to have quit anything regarding any socializing both inside and outside andย ย sharing it with the viewers , Nelly and Bogdan continue to fill the beds as there are no alternatives and the mood in B4 is simply disappointing ๐Ÿ˜”

ย 

The hopes ( at least the early ones as were expressed ) that after Vivianโ€™s departure and the closing of B1 and the move of Radislava in B4 would eventually bring a step closer and begin a friendship inside B4 for two lonely girls like Nana and Radi seem to collapse as Nana hasnโ€™t looked at all interested in interactingย with Radislava and the opposite of course , to be fair. Still Radislava has Mila for the time being and Nana ? Well , she hasย her TV and in my humble opinion , sheโ€™s counting the days till sheโ€™s back at home .ย 
ย 

A complete disappointing period for RLC with 10 apartments and 25 tenants ..

• Upvote 2

Just now, blue is the colour said:

Radi staying with Mali tonight.

And letโ€™s hope that this will manage to bring good feelings to both of them since they both seemed to have a really disappointing period .ย 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1