US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

38 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Your memory seems to be fading, like Joe's. It was the left-wingers who originally complained that the Trump vaccine was created to control people; black people actually believed some of these lies.

Fuck the masks. Until someone runs a scientifically valuable study, results between mask and no-mask areas don't show that masks are effective, but rather show that kids do worse with those masks on.

Show me or sit down.  I'm really fed up with you and your buddy's fucking misinformation.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Your memory seems to be fading, like Joe's. It was the left-wingers who originally complained that the Trump vaccine was created to control people; black people actually believed some of these lies.

Fuck the masks. Until someone runs a scientifically valuable study, results between mask and no-mask areas don't show that masks are effective, but rather show that kids do worse with those masks on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Show me or sit down.  I'm really fed up with you and your buddy's fucking misinformation.

I'm not fed up with you. You are only posting things as ordered by your Ministry of Propaganda. Perhaps you are worried that if you don't cooperate with them, they will rape your daughters, toss your wife into a Burka, or simple execute you at the next soccer field event. Or perhaps you'll end up enslaved at a Chinese factory. Or perhaps your brain is deteriorating like Biden's certainly has.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not fed up with you. You are only posting things as ordered by your Ministry of Propaganda. Perhaps you are worried that if you don't cooperate with them, they will rape your daughters, toss your wife into a Burka, or simple execute you at the next soccer field event. Or perhaps you'll end up enslaved at a Chinese factory. Or perhaps your brain is deteriorating like Biden's certainly has.

You win today's Gold Medal for stupidity.,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Joey is rather old, of course, but had extensive education provided by his mentor, and he has followed in his mentor's footsteps exceedingly well.

Get educated. Besides, it's a really fun story depending upon your point of view.

Biden didn't give the Taliban one stinking gun....The Afghan army quit.  They handed the Taliban everything.  Get it straight and stop gaslighting.

• Like 1