US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

you are an idiot & regardless of who did what about anything you aren't guaranteed anything at all. your holier than thou attitude is going to bite you if your ignorance about covid doesn't get you 1st. now go back to your articles about everyone being evicted while you make love to your guns. that is obviously all that you care about.

Do your research & you'll see that what I posted about fanny may & Freddie mac approved loans to people that couldn't pay their mortgages & that was done by barney franks & chris dood to fuck over the economy 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

what would you suggest? that they don't warn anyone of the possibility of an attack & tell everyone to stay in afghanistan because it will be so wonderful there now?

Ridge wants more death so he can hold it against Biden.  I know his type - I'm fucking surrounded by them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

your dementia makes you unfit to tell anyone anything at all.

Ridge thinks he knows more about me than I do.  I'm in my 20's?  I live in the basement?  I survive on the government dime?  He and Nicholas are bitter, unhappy people.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anyone who has troops left should just pack up their soldiers and get them out.  Fuck the Afghani's they've brought enough of them already. They're undocumented, unvaccinated and ready to live off the Taxpayers dime.

I'm really surprised by you.  That comment was disingenuous and racist.  You have no idea how it will work out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I notice that I missed your response here to some of my comments earlier. Let me take the opportunity to respond to your missed comments. Your statement above stating that you haven't read any of that dudes comments seems to be something that occurs more than it perhaps should on this site because it's not the first time that it has been noticed to have occurred, but only one of a number of times, and this is not the first thread that it has occurred in either. Perhaps you may have been somewhat wiser to have read someone elses comments enough before interjecting yourself into a matter that you obviously were supposedly not aware of. But since you obviously did,  in other words, according to you, not knowing more of what any certain matter is actually about gives you a right to get involved in a matter and seem critical of someone without knowing more of what the matter is actually about. That being the case, I could care less if that's what bothers you here jugghead. Perhaps you should have not been concerned or worried about getting involved in a matter that you supposedly were not aware of why such comments were being made in reference to the matter to begin with.

T.S.T.R

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Afghanistan will never be a peaceful place until the Afghan people want it to be peaceful. The good people of Afghanistan need to unite to vanquish the Taliban and other Islamic terrorists. No outside power can ever accomplish that. The only way to deal with Islamic extremists is to fight them the same way they fight. There should be no such thing as an Islamic extremist prisoner of war. Once captured any Islamic extremist should executed on the spot. Any people who intentionally bomb schools and hospitals full of people are mad animals and deserve to treated as mad animals. 

Yet you pin the blame squarely on Biden for the terrorist act of these "Animals."  Make up your mind shit for brains.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Afghanistan will never be a peaceful place until the Afghan people want it to be peaceful. The good people of Afghanistan need to unite to vanquish the Taliban and other Islamic terrorists. No outside power can ever accomplish that. The only way to deal with Islamic extremists is to fight them the same way they fight. There should be no such thing as an Islamic extremist prisoner of war. Once captured any Islamic extremist should executed on the spot. Any people who intentionally bomb schools and hospitals full of people are mad animals and deserve to treated as mad animals. 

Eine Zusammenfassung von unmenschlichen Dummheiten.

Es geht doch nicht um Afghanistan allein. Der ganze Nahe Osten brennt seit der Umsetzung des Zionismus, der Vertreibung der nicht- jüdischen Palästinenser und der illegalen Staatsgründung des Staates Israel. Es wird erst Ruhe geben wenn alle Nahost-Staaten inclusive Israel in einem Bundesstaat zusammengefasst werden - und nicht durch Kriege sondern durch mühselige intelligente Diplomatie.

Die USA  und andere Staaten müssen endlich dem illegal gegründeten Staat Israel ihre "uneingeschränkte Solidarität" zu entziehen und auch andere, wichtigere Interessen im Raum endlich ernst zu nehmen. Wieviel blutige Nasen will sich die USA im Nahen Osten eigentlich noch holen ??? 😁

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Ridge wants more death so he can hold it against Biden.  I know his type - I'm fucking surrounded by them.

If I remember correctly=you keep bringing up that Trump is responsible for over 600,000 deaths.   

So to rephrase your post:

I want more death from Covid so I can hold it against the "GQP"  and Trump.  I know the type--I'm fucking one of them.