US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I didn't say "they", I said "YOU."  Trump left soldiers out like sitting fucking ducks asshole.  But it's ok, because you love him.

You just lied again. You definitely did say that you are surrounded with people who want others to die in Afghanistan just to make Biden look bad.

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 file (112 KB)

Yo Spying, how's everything?  I have a question, why was all this equipment left there intact? I realize it took years to get all that equipment over there, and it will take a lot of time to get it all moved out. So get out what was possible. Disable the rest or destroy it. It must not be that simple, so what have you heard?

• Like 1

Dr. Fauci says people should not receive covid booster shots until 8 months after their original vaccination, but Biden says people can get them after 5 months. "Sleepy Joe" must have consulted with Dr. Jill Biden. :biggrin:    Wonder how much of a kick back payment Joe or Hunter is getting from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson?

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2021 at 6:14 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Pray to God the Islamist terrorists don't launch a rocket and mortar attack on Kabul airport. If they do, the first attack will look like a picnic compared to the carnage they will inflict on the people at the airport.:cry:

Time to pray that U.S. soldiers can intercept the rockets.:cry:

31 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Spying, how's everything?  I have a question, why was all this equipment left there intact? I realize it took years to get all that equipment over there, and it will take a lot of time to get it all moved out. So get out what was possible. Disable the rest or destroy it. It must not be that simple, so what have you heard?

I have a feeling the biden administration left it there for the taliban on purpose 

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There are several vaccines to choose from in the United States, all of which would have been delayed by our bureaucracy had Trump not "railroaded" it through. Pfizer is used extensively here. It is not extremely German, however.  https://www.the-sun.com/news/1773588/who-owns-pfizer-where-company-based/ Moderna vaccine is also used. https://www.modernatx.com/about-us/moderna-facts

And of course, plenty of Germans own shares of these companies, and even work in their subsidiary companies. Germany has always had great chemists who understand human biology, like Fritz Haber, so I will not dispute the idea that German researchers were also involved in the process. Of course, so were our Chinese friends, since they had done so much research on tweaking the virus in the first places.

WWW.DEUTSCHLAND.DE

Corona-Impfstoff: Die aus Erfurt stammende Kathrin Jansen steht für die Kooperation von Pfizer und der deutschen Firma Biontech.

Der Covid-Impfstoff wurde von deutschen Forschern (mit Migrationshintergrund Türkei) bei der Mainzer Firma BioNTech entwickelt. der deutsche Staat hat das Unternehmen mit € 100 Millionen geholfen. Zwischen Biontech und der deutschstämmigen US-Firma Pfizer bestehen bereits länger Kooperationen auf anderen Gebieten. Biontech bot Pfizer an den neuen Covid-Impfstoff gemeinsam zu produzieren und zu vermarkten.

Es ist richtig, das viele Firmen auf der Welt gleichzeitig an einem Covid-Impfstoff forschten (und auch erfolgreich wurden) BioNTech waren aber die ersten denen es gelang und die eine Zulassung dafür erhielten - das ist aber KEIN Trump-Impfstoff.

DE.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You need to understand that calling people "racist" is the go to strategy of liberal progressives in the U.S. when anyone says something they don't agree with. That's part of their tactics for shutting up dissent.

Das ist so als wenn jemand das Wort "Jude" sagt, er sofort als "Antisemit" diffamiert wird ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

r/interestingasfuck - Everything the Taliban is currently in possession of (credit to u/Ifakuifakall)

Und das, weil die "afghanischen Soldaten" zu dumm waren mit diesen modernen Waffen gegen mutigere Taliban-Kämpfer sich zu verteidigen oder die sogar zu besiegen ???

Da haben die Taliban billig eingekauft ! 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

"The vaccination rate under Trump was shit"????  We didn't have a fucking vaccine for public use until Dec.,2020.  That means Trump had at most one month to get people vaccinated before leaving office.     Like I said before, if it weren't for lies you would have nothing to say. Thanks for proving me correct again.

...... bevor Trump sein Amt nieder legte ??? Trump wurde abgewählt, aber er klammerte sich mit Gerichten verzweifelt aber erfolglos am Stuhl. Trump wurde aus dem weißen Haus hinaus geworfen - er wurde wie ein Hund mit Tollwut vom Hof gejagt. So ist das !

Trump ist so ein kleiner Versager, das er sogar bei der Amtsübergabe den Schwanz einzog und fern blieb. Pfui !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I have a feeling the biden administration left it there for the taliban on purpose 

Nein, sie haben es für die "Afghanische Armee" dort gelassen, die von den USA, Deutschland und anderen Nationen 20 Jahre lang ausgebildet wurden. Es konnte keiner ahnen, das diese "mutlosen Soldaten" ihr Kriegsgerät im Stich lassen, sich keinem Kampf gegen die Taliban stellen und einfach nur flüchten.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1