US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

"The vaccination rate under Trump was shit"????  We didn't have a fucking vaccine for public use until Dec.,2020.  That means Trump had at most one month to get people vaccinated before leaving office.     Like I said before, if it weren't for lies you would have nothing to say. Thanks for proving me correct again.

He could have advised people to mask up, shelter in place, etc.  Instead, he threw his huge covid-spreading KKK rallies.  Don't call me a fucking liar when all you spew is bullshit.

• Like 2

But I'm not a Republican, and both Democrat and Republican career politicians are part of the military-industrial complex. 

I didn't say you were a Republi-con, I said you're GQP.

• Like 1

So you are saying Democrats don't want to deal with the real issues that voters are interested in, and will resort to character assassination to defeat Herschel Walker. Sadly, it doesn't surprise me, knowing how evil and vicious Democrats are.

It's the Republi-con modus operandi.  You just refuse to see it.

• Like 1

You just lied again. You definitely did say that you are surrounded with people who want others to die in Afghanistan just to make Biden look bad.

Bullshit.  I said YOU want more to die.  Asshole.  Double-talking cunt.

• Like 1

Dr. Fauci says people should not receive covid booster shots until 8 months after their original vaccination, but Biden says people can get them after 5 months. "Sleepy Joe" must have consulted with Dr. Jill Biden. :biggrin:    Wonder how much of a kick back payment Joe or Hunter is getting from Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson?

In this case Biden is correct.  Kaiser just sent notification that if you are immunocompromised you can get a booster shot now. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:
WWW.DEUTSCHLAND.DE

Corona-Impfstoff: Die aus Erfurt stammende Kathrin Jansen steht für die Kooperation von Pfizer und der deutschen Firma Biontech.

Der Covid-Impfstoff wurde von deutschen Forschern (mit Migrationshintergrund Türkei) bei der Mainzer Firma BioNTech entwickelt. der deutsche Staat hat das Unternehmen mit € 100 Millionen geholfen. Zwischen Biontech und der deutschstämmigen US-Firma Pfizer bestehen bereits länger Kooperationen auf anderen Gebieten. Biontech bot Pfizer an den neuen Covid-Impfstoff gemeinsam zu produzieren und zu vermarkten.

Es ist richtig, das viele Firmen auf der Welt gleichzeitig an einem Covid-Impfstoff forschten (und auch erfolgreich wurden) BioNTech waren aber die ersten denen es gelang und die eine Zulassung dafür erhielten - das ist aber KEIN Trump-Impfstoff.

DE.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

You have isolated Pfizer in this post.  However Foamy referred to other vaccine, development and faster authorization, and distribution of the vaccines--which were facilitated by Operation Warp Speed.

WWW.SNOPES.COM

Agreeing to a buy a vaccine once approved is not the same as funding its research and development.

You must read the entire article to get past the Pfizer section.

An example of more Biden incompetence--

WWW.MSN.COM

Postdoctoral research assistants are an essential component to the United States’ scientific enterprise — from computer science to engineering.

I understand why Biden issued executive orders reversing former President Donald Trump's immigration enforcement and border security measures the day he took the oath of office - He had promised to reverse those measures when he was campaigning for the presidency.

I don't understand why he reversed Trump's last COVID-19 proclamation five days later - the action that's causing the problem for the postdocs.

On Jan. 25, 2021, Biden issued his own COVID-19 proclamation that effectively reversed Trump's - putting back under suspension the countries - primarily in Europe - that Trump had removed and adding a list of exemptions. J-1 student visas and H-1B Specialty Occupation visas were not listed among the exemptions.

It smacks of haste. Was Biden just determined to reverse Trump's immigration and border security measures, regardless of the consequences?

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

The labor shortage, COVID-19, and holiday-buying surges are causing shipping disruptions and delays at two of the most important ports in the US.

Labor shortage in a predominately Democratic state. Oh--why work when there are more freebies -even for undocumented persons

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

CALIFORNIANS could receive a stimulus check worth up to $1100 from the end of this month, reports say.The cash is part of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s bumper