US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

WWW.MSN.COM

A US woman has won a court order for a hospital in Ohio to treat her husband, who is on a ventilator with Covid-19, with the antiparasitic medicine ivermectin, as demand surges for the unproven coronavirus...

I guess Mr. Smith is in a real life trial---maybe we will find out if he lives or dies with the ivermectin treatment.

Everyone should be aware there is a difference between the ivermectin prescribed by a physician and the veterinary form of ivermectin--the distinction is not always made in the media. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

The labor shortage, COVID-19, and holiday-buying surges are causing shipping disruptions and delays at two of the most important ports in the US.

Labor shortage in a predominately Democratic state. Oh--why work when there are more freebies -even for undocumented persons

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

CALIFORNIANS could receive a stimulus check worth up to $1100 from the end of this month, reports say.The cash is part of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s bumper

I thought vote buying was illegal, but I guess if a governor does it with taxpayer money it's okay.:dodgy:

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

WTF are you even talking about?  I live in MAGAt rural Michigan.  

You are a weasel. Afraid to accept responsibility for your own words. You did say that you are surrounded by people who want more Americans to die in Afghanistan just to make Biden look bad.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

No coincidence here.  

WWW.YAHOO.COM

A conservative Florida radio host who was dead-set against taking a coronavirus vaccine is now dead. Marc Bernier died Saturday of COVID-19 after a three-week battle, his bereft radio station...

At least he wasn't a hypocrite. He lived and died what he believed.