US General Domestic Politics #31 Begins 08/27/21.

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

un pro biden ne peut être qu'un idiot qui est pour l'invasion migratoire et la disparition de l'homme blanc héterosexuel!!! merci pour cette grandiloquente lecon d'histoire, mais aujourd'hui, en france comme en allemagne et dans tous les pays européens, un collabo est une traitre envers son propre peuple, qui est pour l'invasion migratoire musulmane et africaine, malgré la délinquance, les meurtres, les viols, la violence et les attentats qu'elle apporte, et ce, au détriment de sa propre famille, de son propre peuple!!! c'est exactement ce que sont les pro-biden!!! aujourd'hui un patriote qui aime simplement son pays, est insulté de fasciste par les islamo-collabos, auquels tu ressembles étrangement!!! j'aurais bien suivit ton conseil d'aller me faire foutre, malheureusement je n'ai toujours pas cédé au "progressisme", je suis rester hétérosexuel.

pas la peine de t'exciter en me répondant, tu n'auras plus de réponse de ma part, j'en ai fini avec toi😎

Bericht eines weiteren Psychopaten aus dem Trump-Lager. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Fyi there deflector, there is a difference between describing and referring and since I was obviously referring more so than I was describing, it is only obvious as well that this is just another case of deflection from you that is not surprising at all, and you know that who was actually being referred to was someone is who many more now consider to be an ignorant and incompetent dishonest puppet and his cronies that abandoned hundreds of American citizens and thousands of interpreter/intelligence allies in what is basically nothing more than a radical extremist terrorists hostile hornets nest. 

your constant attempt to project blame to anyone but the people that deserve it is ridiculous. you're like a record skipping at the same point of the worst part of a song. the same nothing over & over & over & over.......................................................................... newsflash! the only thing that you are convincing anyone of is that you are a know nothing lying brainless asshole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Quite the contrary, it is obviously you whose mind only functions in some fantasy land alternate reality. It matters not though propagandist, the puppet and his cronies have revealled the true nature of their levels of incompetency to all of the world and especially the American citizens and assured that they will never be around for any additional term if they even make it to the end of the current term.

you offer nothing but lies as usual.

giphy - 2021-09-01T050410.132.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T050442.012.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T050505.101.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

your constant attempt to project blame to anyone but the people that deserve it is ridiculous. you're like a record skipping at the same point of the worst part of a song. the same nothing over & over & over & over.......................................................................... newsflash! the only thing that you are convincing anyone of is that you are a know nothing lying brainless asshole.

Once again it is clear that lying assholes like you can't stand anyone pointing out anything that is rooted in truth or facts that shows the incompetence and ignorance of those that you propagandists constantly try to cover for and make excuses for as well as even by lying for you mentally disurbed propagandist.

13 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

Rent prices have soared in 2021. The national median rent jumped by 11.4% and rents may go even...

How are demon 😈 crats going to pay their rent 🙄 guessing they're going to pimp out their mothers, sisters, daughters & wives or sell crack, cocaine, weed, meth. democrats are good at stealing & they're life long welfare recipients 

you need to get off of the drugs.

giphy - 2021-09-01T051026.756.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T051036.067.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T051130.176.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you offer nothing but lies as usual.

giphy - 2021-09-01T050410.132.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T050442.012.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T050505.101.gif

I'm not someone who visits these threads of this site to either continuously peddle that which is mostly opinionated propaganda and not rooted in any facts or truth or just flat out lie like you do propagandist. I'm just someone who has been here calling you out for your propagandist bullshit and lies. It's worthless asses like you that this country is in the condition it is in and definitely headed in a wrong direction which is downward and I'll be damned if I'll stand by and not call out bullshit when I notice it. If you don't like that, that's too bad.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Nor is there any proof that the two drone strikes that supposedly occurred there with one supposedly occurring in a province known as Nangahar province that is around 140km or 87 miles east of Kabul on the Pakistan border that was at first reported as an isis k planner and another vehicle passenger were killed from, and reports a day later claimed that both of the vehicles occupants were isis k members, and a day later another drone strike supposedly occurred within Kabul itself when another vehicle was hit by something that burned it to where anyone having been in the vehicle when it burned could not have survived, and first reports were that another drone strike had occurred targetting other isis k members that were attempting to car bomb the airport there in Kabul, but since then there have been a number of other reports that have claimed that the vehicles occupants were actually a familiy that were killed. The peculiar thing regarding the reports of either supposed drone strikes on vehicles that were supposedly occupied by isis k members, is that all of the intelligence community had supposedly already left the country weeks ago, and also there have not been any video evidence whatsoever released showing any drone stikes on any vehicles such as occurred when Soleimani and other terrorist extremists were taken out by drone strikes in the past and particularly between 2016 and 2020.

nor is there any proof that you aren't a complete asshole.

giphy - 2021-09-01T051813.496.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T051845.192.gif

giphy - 2021-09-01T051905.512.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1