US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

84% of the American people said we should not have left Afghanistan until all Americans had been evacuated and 71% of Americans said we should not have left Afghanistan until all of our Afghan allies had been evacuated.

As Afghans & Americans request to leave, it's being granted.  You twist truth until it can't breath.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Coming from fucking moron I am sure he would do anything these days to get his name in the press. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAGHAHAHHAHHAAA

Fox News Averages 2 Million More Prime Time Viewers Than Closest Cable Competitor

Fox News attracts 7.8 million viewers for most-watched  in cable news history

Carlson is enjoying some of the highest ratings on all of Fox News Channel. In the second quarter of 2020, 4.331 million viewers tuned in to see Carlson take on some of the most powerful politicians in the world.

Aug 3, 2021,03:04pm EDT|11,397 views

Fox News Sweeps Week’s Top Five Most-Watched Shows In Cable News

Fox News Channel had the five most-watched shows in all of cable news for the week ending August 1, with Tucker Carlson Tonight again being the top-rated show overall, with an average total audience of 2.9 million viewers.

Fox News extended its winning streak to 24 consecutive weeks as the number one network in cable news

Thanks for pointing out the entire problem in BIG GIANT LETTERS.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is no such thing as a non-partisan committee. The people who choose the members of the committee are partisan and members of the ruling class establishment. Next you'll be trying to convince us that RawStory.com is non-partisan. lol

Most committees consist of 3 democrats, 3 republicans and 1 independent.  If that doesn't suit you, then tell it to the members who selected them.  Asshole.  Your lie count is starting to challenge Trumps.

• Like 1

Good. Glad to see someone in Congress is concerned about the personal privacy of Americans' phone and internet records.  Adam Schiff makes Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy look like a saint. 

In the commission of a crime, records are open season asshole.  We don't live in a Fascist State....yet.

• Like 1

There is no such thing as a safe legal abortion for the baby being killed by the abortion.:sad:

Watch how many coat hanger abortions happen now, along with babies found in trash cans.  You don't worry about it because your vagina doesn't work anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, the fact that abortion ends a life is the key point about abortion that YOU do not want to talk about.

I'll talk about it all you want.  A woman has a right to choose for herself.  GQP give zero fucks after birth.  This is all political - for the Christian vote.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you actually believe members of the Republican Party are just as bad as the Taliban?  And you want people on this thread to take you seriously? You truly are mentally ill and a joke. 

You're a punk.  An unhappy, miserable, democracy-destroying punk.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Since nobody wants to have sex with your old wrinkled ass, you go on Chaturbate, pretend you're 30 or 40, and find a 38 year-old blond to call your GF.  You have issues.

Not nearly as many issues as you. And I don't even login to Chaturbate, I just watch. Have never posted a comment nor made a token tip on that site. Also, my gf who will be over tomorrow is much more real than your fantasy "friends with benefits." :tongue:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not nearly as many issues as you. And I don't even login to Chaturbate, I just watch. Have never posted a comment nor made a token tip on that site. Also, my gf who will be over tomorrow is much more real than your fantasy "friends with benefits." :tongue:

Another lie from the fascist fuck.  Don't log in......Whatever.  Don't tip.....whatever.   Don't comment.....You have to big of a shit hole to not comment.

• Like 1