US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Media moving on from Afghanistan even though there are hundreds or maybe even thousands of Americans still stranded in the country?  More proof that members of the mainstream media are Biden and Democrat Party ass kissers.  The media may have moved on from Afghanistan, but the American people have not moved on from the fact that Joe Biden caused 13 American service people to be killed and purposely abandoned American citizens to the mercy of the Taliban.

i realize that it is a nice picture but let us know when you actually read this or any other article & then comment. otherwise go back to your long nap.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

84% of the American people said we should not have left Afghanistan until all Americans had been evacuated and 71% of Americans said we should not have left Afghanistan until all of our Afghan allies had been evacuated.

i guess that biden's biggest mistake was not appointing you to supervise the evacuation since i'm sure that you would have done everything perfectly.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, happyone said:

Of course the cap on income subject to social security and medicare (FICA). I never understood why higher incomes still did not contribute.

As stated in the article--that would sure help to ease the crisis. You always seem to point the blame at "qtrumplicans", but Democrats do not want to seem to pass this legislation either.

you seem to think that dems can simply pass stuff while the qtrumplicans continue their 12 year obstruction under mcturtle's leadership. they can't. and idiots such as manchin don't seem to understand that.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, happyone said:

WWW.MSN.COM

"Governance is tough, and he's the face of governance in the state right now," Jim Henson, executive director of the Texas Politics Project, said.

But they scream from the rooftops when Biden's approval drops 8 points.  

• Like 1

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

The high court's Wednesday ruling "was only on if the plaintiffs had standing," the Louisiana Republican said Sunday.

hopefully they will. but they should have not let it go into effect. roberts at least understood that it makes them look bad but the others don't care.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you believe and trust the Taliban? You do live in liberal progressive fairy tale land.

They made a deal, and breeching that deal could be deadly for them.  You don't think they know that?  

• Like 1

Then prove the article is wrong--the stats came from Planned Parenthood itself!!

no. the article came from an anti-abortion organization & it's bs that a lot of gullible people want to believe. that did not come from planned parenthood. 97% of their business is to provide women with normal healthcare.                                                                                                                                                                                                        

WWW.FACTCHECK.ORG

Congressional Republicans have made versions of the claim that abortions make up 94 percent of Planned Parenthood's "pregnancy services." That misleading figure only counts certain direct services to...

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

What crime have those Republican members of Congress been charged with?  We soon will be living in a fascist state if Democrats continue to violate Americans' civil rights.

It's called INVESTIGATING.  You should know that from all the records subpoenaed by the GQP during the Benghazi hearings - which incidentally, led to ZERO.  You only look at one side, always.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, happyone said:

These posts have been referenced to show responses to my original post about Planned Parenthood.

My second post above was directed at golfer06--who challenged the original post.

But since you, O_U812, decided to try to answer and prove the post wrong----it is obvious you have no intelligent response other than insults.

I will still await an intelligent response from golfer06 or anyone else who likes a civil discussion. 

I don't owe you jack shit.  You're a slave to the Right-leaning articles & news.  You act like I'm stupid, but I'm further ahead of you then you care to realize or admit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1