US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

there is for a women aborting a few cells that are not yet a person. or there is a coat hanger in a back alley.

The Texas law bans an abortion when a heart beat is detected. That's much more than "a few cells that are not yet a person".  "Or there is a coat hanger in a back alley?" How about there being a birth and then an adoption by people who want a child? Then Hollywood celebrities would not need to travel all the way to Africa to find children to adopt.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

That article was 6 years ago---figures and results change.--How about some up to date data??? 

And where did you pull this from??? 97% of their business is to provide women with normal healthcare.

the article said that 94% of people looking for abortions got them. but abortion is only 3 % of what pp does. 97% is for women's health, cancer screenings, std treatment, birth control, etc.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Texas law bans an abortion when a heart beat is detected. That's much more than "a few cells that are not yet a person".  "Or there is a coat hanger in a back alley?" How about there being a birth and then an adoption by people who want a child? Then Hollywood celebrities would not need to travel all the way to Africa to find children to adopt.

the texas law wants everyone to be a rat about their neighbor's business. that was done in east germany while the iron curtain stood. yet you say that we aren't headed for totalitarianism? look again at what YOUR leaders are doing. also the next time you get pregnant i'll consider your feelings. until then let others make their own decisions & myob.

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from the Daily Beast, as Donald Trump raged at Georgia election officials to find votes for him following his loss to Joe Biden in the 2020 election, state administrators were being deluged...

• Upvote 1

i realize that it is a nice picture but let us know when you actually read this or any other article & then comment. otherwise go back to your long nap.

Sorry, but you don't get to decide what I comment on or don't comment on. I and no one else on here have any obligation to read the propaganda blogs you post on this thread. Just like you are not forced to watch Fox News.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The Washington Examiner is reporting that Republicans in Georgia are concerned after Herschel Walker, the former football player endorsed by Donald Trump to run for the U.S. Senate in 2022, has mostly...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, but you don't get to decide what I comment on or don't comment on. I and no one else on here have any obligation to read the propaganda blogs you post on this thread. Just like you are not forced to watch Fox News.

it's really quite simple. read & comprehend. then post your opinion. or keep telling everyone that you don't want to learn anything while claiming to know everything. read it or don't comment. or continue to show what an ignorant fool you are.

• Upvote 1

i guess that biden's biggest mistake was not appointing you to supervise the evacuation since i'm sure that you would have done everything perfectly.

There should have been no chaotic spare of the moment evacuation, it should have been an orderly organized low key withdrawal of civilians and our Afghan allies over a period of months previous to the 8/31 deadline while we still controlled Kabul and the territory surrounding Kabul.  Once the civilians were withdrawn from the country our military equipment and military personnel should have been withdrawn. The chaos and panic was caused by the idiot Joe Biden withdrawing our military before civilians had been removed from the country.:dodgy: