US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/03/21.

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the article said that 94% of people looking for abortions got them. but abortion is only 3 % of what pp does. 97% is for women's health, cancer screenings, std treatment, birth control, etc.

Wrong---just some inserts from the 2019-2020 annual report

WWW.CNSNEWS.COM

In its latest annual report, Planned Parenthood discloses that it performed 354,871 abortions between Oct. 1, 2019 and Sept. 30, 2020. Also, Planned Parenthood received $618.1 million in government...

The entire report is here to verify the above article

210219-annual-report-2019-2020-web-final.pdf (plannedparenthood.org)

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Numerous critics of former President Donald Trump, from liberals and progressives to Never Trump conservatives, have described the MAGA movement as a "cult" — and a prime example of how cultish MAGA...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There should have been no chaotic spare of the moment evacuation, it should have been an orderly organized low key withdrawal of civilians and our Afghan allies over a period of months previous to the 8/31 deadline while we still controlled Kabul and the territory surrounding Kabul.  Once the civilians were withdrawn from the country our military equipment and military personnel should have been withdrawn. The chaos and panic was caused by the idiot Joe Biden withdrawing our military before civilians had been removed from the country.:dodgy:

just think of how much better things would have gone if your reenlistment hadn't failed.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I don't owe you jack shit.  You're a slave to the Right-leaning articles & news.  You act like I'm stupid, but I'm further ahead of you then you care to realize or admit.

If you were half as intelligent as you believe you are you would be God.  Hearing you claim how brilliant you are is laughable. Only people who lack intelligence need to tell everyone how intelligent they are. 

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wrong---just some inserts from the 2019-2020 annual report

WWW.CNSNEWS.COM

In its latest annual report, Planned Parenthood discloses that it performed 354,871 abortions between Oct. 1, 2019 and Sept. 30, 2020. Also, Planned Parenthood received $618.1 million in government...

The entire report is here to verify the above article

210219-annual-report-2019-2020-web-final.pdf (plannedparenthood.org)

if i recall your article said that 97.9% of planned parenthood business was providing abortions. that is not true. your article & report data simply confirm that they are doing a lot to help people. but i guess you missed that.

• Upvote 1

ridge will want 1 of these.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Numerous critics of former President Donald Trump, from liberals and progressives to Never Trump conservatives, have described the MAGA movement as a "cult" — and a prime example of how cultish MAGA...

• Upvote 1

WWW.MSN.COM

Senate Republicans should campaign — especially around Labor Day — on defeating the anti-worker, anti-small business Pro Act.

What other harmful legislation are the Democrats hiding in the 3.5 trillion dollar bill??  I guess like Pelosi once said--

“We [need] to pass the bill in order to find out what [is] in it.”

President Biden and Democrats in Congress have included aspects of the Pro Act, which passed the House of Representatives in March, in their pending $3.5 trillion budget framework.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

They made a deal, and breeching that deal could be deadly for them.  You don't think they know that?  

The Taliban already breached the deal when they took over the country by force. Part of the deal was that they were to negotiate a power sharing agreement with the Afghan government. And when they violated the agreement Biden did nothing except speed up the withdrawal of American troops.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if i recall your article said that 97.9% of planned parenthood business was providing abortions. that is not true. your article & report data simply confirm that they are doing a lot to help people. but i guess you missed that.

No-here is what was in the article.  But if you consider that abortions is doing a lot to help people---I did not miss that. 

Planned Parenthood Abortion Statistics

• Planned Parenthood commits about 40% of abortions in the United States
  • Their annual abortion count is up to 354,871 and growing
  • 96.9% of pregnant women who seek help at Planned Parenthood have abortions.