Leora - Home Activities #52

pulo filipe

26 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Je n’ais rien vue j’était couché mais peut être une personne pourrait nous renseigner tout dépend l’heure que l’appel a eu lieu, si c’est dans les horaires de Paul ou de loverboy

Bonne journée

good morning patou 

have a great happy day 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well , maybe in the end he is the one taking advantage of her … who is telling us that this guy hasn’t got other women and he fucks around , Leora is one of them and they meet just whenever Leora wants but he gets his reward and he just keeps on contacting her at times so as to arrange always for the next time ( in between with nice  words , arguments , ups and downs ) , who can say that he isn’t in charge and Leora has fallen in the trap and he is just manhandling her by letting her believe that it is all as she think it is ? 

It wouldn't surprise me, you know...

In place of LB I would have already done it. Because it is now a toxic relationship in which they spend more time arguing than doing anything else. Add to this that it is now known that Leora uses to lie to him...yes, definitively in place of LB I would do what is written above.

• Upvote 2

il y a 30 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Ça ne m’étonnerait pas, tu sais...

A la place de LB je l’aurais déjà fait. Car c’est désormais une relation toxique dans laquelle ils passent plus de temps à se disputer qu’à faire autre chose. Ajoutez à cela qu’on sait maintenant que Léora lui mentait... oui, définitivement à la place de LB je ferais ce qui est écrit plus haut.

Je suis compétemment d’accord avec toi loverboy ces lui qui la manipule et il a trouvé la solution il se fâche avec elle pour l’attirer à nouveau

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
Thursday

🐨👯  🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!   chris gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio

Haven´t you noticed that Malia is gone?

• Haha 2