Leora - Home Activities #52

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am sorry about your loss, but what I see is Leora is cooking more, and a couple of days ago, she was talking to someone, that was me making her extremely happy,  she is spontaneously, without even knowing it's coming "dancing" more, it's pretty much less different, before Malia arrived, and she seems really relaxed lately

We have to see how long it will last.

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hello. One message, that's all.

For those of you that knew about my situation, and who kindly asked in either PM or in chat, my Mother died this evening. 

Not looking for sympathy, just informing you. Now lost both parents and i'm still in my 40s. Actual Real Life. Not often that good is it?

Oh, and it's only my own opinion but while i am here, i may as well comment on the apartment. The one thing i had for respite leading up to this has got worse as far as i'm concerned, not just because Malia is no longer there, and all traces of her completely and deliberately removed (I knew she was leaving all along, of course i did. Just didn't say it), but Leora's overall behaviour since is questionable. Not only is she now all alone with no one else to even talk to (Barring her persuading Douchebag to be used as a second Malia, both for cover and to create a 'Will They Won't They' clickbait scenario), not only is she getting quickly lost in living one long constant 'performance', but her love life is now getting even worse. Trust me on that one. I know. (She and LoverBoy are still very much together by the way, despite all last week's one day off/next day back on 'dramas')

Still, as long as she's all alone and just carries on regular shows of opening her legs and bating all the time eh?.....

Please - Think of your own, your loved ones. Get your priorities right. Don't leave it too late. RLC is simply people paid a huge salary to provide entertainment, who expect the praise and adulation in return. That's all it is - It's just a website. Don't lose perspective. The tenants are just someone on a camera who doesn't even know or will ever know you. We don't really mean anything to anyone involved. You are Customers, Followers. Not Friends. Do you think Malia cared one jot about me, despite being her biggest defender and supporter? Of course she didn't. If Leora can treat LB, her 'Boyfriend', like crap and lie to him all the time, if she can use and slag off Malia, her 'Best friend' behind her back, what does that say for anyone from on here? Be fans, yes, show your support, but don't blur the lines. It's easy to do.

If CC ended tomorrow, RLC and its tenants wouldn't be affected at all. And RLC itself looks like it's a website that is steadily sinking fast. 

What WE here live is Actual Real Life. Remember that. Good luck to most of you. 

That's very sad news Slipper, and my thoughts go out to you and your family...☹

On a much lesser topic, I agree with pretty much all you say regarding Leora...

Take care and stay strong my friend...

• Thanks 1

Perhaps the attractive woman known as Leora should consider getting into more of some of her artistic abilities such as her arts and crafts skills in sketching or drawing or even painting that she once exhibited. Or perhaps creating different displays with different colored push pins as she did in the past. Even some of her endeavors of creating various dolls seemed interesting at times as well as being privy to what the final creation of some of them looked like. Her skill at dancing was certainly nice to be privileged to observe as well. There is quite a bit more to her than only her erotic side although that side of her is quite interesting as well at times.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For those of you that knew about my situation, and who kindly asked in either PM or in chat, my Mother died this evening. 

Not looking for sympathy, just informing you. Now lost both parents and i'm still in my 40s. Actual Real Life. Not often that good is it?

Oh, and it's only my own opinion but while i am here, i may as well comment on the apartment. The one thing i had for respite leading up to this has got worse as far as i'm concerned, not just because Malia is no longer there, and all traces of her completely and deliberately removed (I knew she was leaving all along, of course i did. Just didn't say it), but Leora's overall behaviour since is questionable. Not only is she now all alone with no one else to even talk to (Barring her persuading Douchebag to be used as a second Malia, both for cover and to create a 'Will They Won't They' clickbait scenario), not only is she getting quickly lost in living one long constant 'performance', but her love life is now getting even worse. Trust me on that one. I know. (She and LoverBoy are still very much together by the way, despite all last week's one day off/next day back on 'dramas')

Still, as long as she's all alone and just carries on regular shows of opening her legs and bating all the time eh?.....

Please - Think of your own, your loved ones. Get your priorities right. Don't leave it too late. RLC is simply people paid a huge salary to provide entertainment, who expect the praise and adulation in return. That's all it is - It's just a website. Don't lose perspective. The tenants are just someone on a camera who doesn't even know or will ever know you. We don't really mean anything to anyone involved. You are Customers, Followers. Not Friends. Do you think Malia cared one jot about me, despite being her biggest defender and supporter? Of course she didn't. If Leora can treat LB, her 'Boyfriend', like crap and lie to him all the time, if she can use and slag off Malia, her 'Best friend' behind her back, what does that say for anyone from on here? Be fans, yes, show your support, but don't blur the lines. It's easy to do.

If CC ended tomorrow, RLC and its tenants wouldn't be affected at all. And RLC itself looks like it's a website that is steadily sinking fast. 

What WE here live is Actual Real Life. Remember that. Good luck to most of you. 

I am very sorry to hear about your mother slipper, May God be with you during this difficult time, take care of yourself my friend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

We have to see how long it will last.

But you would have to admit, it was nice to see her actually cooking for her Guy cast, instead of fast food takeout, but for how long, I guess that depends on, a boyfriend demanding more of her time, outside the apartment

55 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am very sorry to hear about your mother slipper, May God be with you during this difficult time, take care of yourself my friend.

Sorry about your loss Slipper,but just hang in there be Strong you going to make it        

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Please - Think of your own everyone, your loved ones. Get your priorities right. Don't leave it too late. Make a call. Life is precious, a website isn't. RLC is simply people paid a huge salary to provide entertainment, who expect the praise and adulation in return. That's all it is - It's just a website. Don't lose perspective. The tenants are just someone on a camera who doesn't even know or will ever know you. We don't really mean anything to anyone involved. You are Customers, Followers. Not Friends. Do you think Malia cared one jot about me, despite being her biggest defender and supporter? Of course she didn't. If Leora can treat LB, her 'Boyfriend', like crap and lie to him all the time, if she can use and slag off Malia, her 'Best friend' behind her back, what does that say for anyone from on here? Be fans, yes, show your support, but don't blur the lines. It's easy to do so.

What WE here all live is Actual Real Life. Remember that. Good luck to most of you. 

My sincere condolences to you 

In this hour of pain I ask God to comfort your heart and give you the strength to overcome this moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
Thursday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!   chris gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Please - Think of your own everyone, your loved ones. Get your priorities right. Don't leave it too late. Make a call. Life is precious, a website isn't. RLC is simply people paid a huge salary to provide entertainment, who expect the praise and adulation in return. That's all it is - It's just a website. Don't lose perspective. The tenants are just someone on a camera who doesn't even know or will ever know you. We don't really mean anything to anyone involved. You are Customers, Followers. Not Friends. Do you think Malia cared one jot about me, despite being her biggest defender and supporter? Of course she didn't. If Leora can treat LB, her 'Boyfriend', like crap and lie to him all the time, if she can use and slag off Malia, her 'Best friend' behind her back, what does that say for anyone from on here? Be fans, yes, show your support, but don't blur the lines. It's easy to do so.

What WE here all live is Actual Real Life. Remember that. Good luck to most of you. 

Sorry to hear your sad news SG, Condolences to you and your family.

I am aware that this past couple of months was not pleasant for your mother and heartbreakingly painful for you.

She is out of her misery now mate, but you will always have her in your memories and your heart. 

Mothers are special, we should always cherish them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1