incredible

For the thousand and second time, the point as you say it of this site is NOT to just show sex. It's to show real life of real people. It's the peoples right and choice whether to have sex or not. If you don't like that, than #1 you're on the wrong site, and #2 go watch the couple that has sex regularly instead of starting new threads for the same damn topic again and again.

• 2 weeks later...

For the thousand and second time, the point as you say it of this site is NOT to just show sex. It's to show real life of real people. It's the peoples right and choice whether to have sex or not. If you don't like that, than #1 you're on the wrong site, and #2 go watch the couple that has sex regularly instead of starting new threads for the same damn topic again and again.

why don't you go F*** your self JAKASS  people pay to see something Interesting you asooooos work for RL Monastery , and you pay and watch RLC something wrong with you assoos are you that lonely that you pay watches people eat sleep watch TV you guy, you all need head DR

Guest BJon

why don't you go F*** your self JAKASS  people pay to see something Interesting you asooooos work for RL Monastery , and you pay and watch RLC something wrong with you assoos are you that lonely that you pay watches people eat sleep watch TV you guy, you all need head DR

Punch_zpsc651e63e.jpg

Gee, Mr. V, you sound like Nicky Boy. Humph. I wonder.  ???

#6 I thought you were smart person , if you sit all day watch 24/7 they eat sleep and watch TV what's wrong with you all , are you that lonely do you live middle Sahara ? or RLM pays you all

sorry but what is the point to put a couple who do not have sex?

Because they all lonely no one talk to them , Because when no one likes theme only place they have to meet people RLM, They lonely JACKASS all dose guys protect RLM and they have something to do with RLM and they don't want to loose RLM     

Punch_zpsc651e63e.jpg

PEPE go F**** your self you double  enjoy it ASOOOOOOO and shove the finger in you ass

PEPE

Punch_zpsc651e63e.jpg

By the way PEPE, Lost guy I didn't  like his smile Poor bastard no one knows where is he now don't push luck you mother f*****

you don't know me JACK ASSSS you are my wrong side

Guest toblerone

The main interest is the voyeuristic nature of the concept. Non-sexual partners it makes it weak.

However, to me what makes it even less desirable to watch are bad camera angles, room with no sound (showers should have sound as well), too many hidden spots, people that show at home whenever they like and hide as much as they can, so on...

RLC doesn't seem too keen to improve and try for example to add cameras and place them better. It should improve things easily.