incredible

Guest Pirate

Nice new avatar, Pirate. I'm sure Pepe would agree.

Yet another furry tail enters the scene.  8)

Well it didn't last. Originally was trying to show my warm and fuzzy side (yes I do have one) but child molesters, rapists, tenants mistreating dogs, people desecrating flags and phoney vets, all in one week, sort of got my blood boiling. Maybe I forgot my meds too!

So boxing roo came out all agro. Anyway, thought it was time my feathers were on show, enough fur around here already. And Aussie parrots are always agro, look but don't fucking touch.

I wish we meat face to face tha's all I say to you now on you are my wrong side  queer

OK Nick, just so I know what I'm up against, could you just educate me on your dog tag number. See up until the late 1970s US dog tags had your ID number with the letters RA in front (as in Regular Army) or whatever your designation.

However, seeing as it's not likely your a Vietnam Vet, you'll have the current issue, which is your social security number.

So what's the US56.......... number or whatever it was you quoted? Please correct me if I am wrong. Seriously, don't want any fake Marines turning up when they come down south for training.

The training down South is teaching them how to bend over to pick up the soap in the shower.

if you know so much go chac with VA you find out what US567 stands for I wasn't in Marins I was in the Army

Guest Pirate

I wish we meat face to face tha's all I say to you now on you are my wrong side  queer

OK Nick, just so I know what I'm up against, could you just educate me on your dog tag number. See up until the late 1970s US dog tags had your ID number with the letters RA in front (as in Regular Army) or whatever your designation.

However, seeing as it's not likely your a Vietnam Vet, you'll have the current issue, which is your social security number.

So what's the US56.......... number or whatever it was you quoted? Please correct me if I am wrong. Seriously, don't want any fake Marines turning up when they come down south for training.

The training down South is teaching them how to bend over to pick up the soap in the shower.

Ouch!! I actually meant south as in southern hemisphere. If that's Southern hospitality, think I'll stay further North.

hoy esta la amiga buenorra , y katya hace dias que no se ducha , osea que si venus y saturno se alinean con la luna es posible que veamos algo , por lo menos se tiene que quitar los pantalones para acostarse .