B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

3 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

Nana again ,again,again bating the same show ,no change rgb capitalism GIF by Nico Roxe

I didn’t see you making the same comment for Leora who does this the last 6-7 years 😁 we can’t complain when she has been doing nothing for some time now and today that she does we complain again .. at least it was daylight , open bate , it was something.. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t see you making the same comment for Leora who does this the last 6-7 years 😁 we can’t complain when she has been doing nothing for some time now and today that she does we complain again .. at least it was daylight , open bate , it was something.. 

you're right, for Leora nobody talks about 6 or 7 years we don't even look anymore ,i don't watch her anymore 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't why Uber Guy still comes over. Nana is always bored with him.

I think this is what she wants us to believe  .. don’t forget , we speak about “ nun Nana “ that she’s much more shy than what we actually believe here when she was revealing  about threesomes  and so much more to this very guy some weeks ago ..

Just now, ddhm said:

I think this is what she wants us to believe  .. don’t order  , we speak about “ nun Nana “ that she’s much more shy than what we actually believe here when she was revealing  about threesomes  and so much more to this very guy some weeks ago ..

Yes. But with the other guy, blond one, she was all smiles and giggling.