B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

Klassy Karol Is back better than ever.....I will re-subscribe if she decides to stay for a while, I know now that Nana is never going to grow up, the double mint twins are complete failures, same old shit again for umpteenth time, but in Klassy Karol, I have found my faith in RLC. Now if they would only find a way to get Juicy Joyful JASSSSSSIIIIIIIIINNNNNN back that would seal the deal for me. They can shit can Lazy LOLA, and Mundane Mila ASAP and send their asses packing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Klassy Karol Is back better than ever.....I will re-subscribe if she decides to stay for a while, I know now that Nana is never going to grow up, the double mint twins are complete failures, same old shit again for umpteenth time, but in Klassy Karol, I have found my faith in RLC. Now if they would only find a way to get Juicy Joyful JASSSSSSIIIIIIIIINNNNNN back that would seal the deal for me. They can shit can Lazy LOLA, and Mundane Mila ASAP and send their asses packing.

Another girl we share Thes...👍

...but I'll skip the 3 some thx 😏

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok deal HAHA

Over the years Naga, there has been many very fine women on RLC and I wish to find out if they endure just like a fine bourbon or wine. The most most awesome Anna has returned again and is finer than ever, and she seems to be more comfortable than she ever has been in the past. The Irma and Anna New Years night to remember always stands out in my mind. So does the Kristy and Kami massage in Barcelona. With Jasmin I have so many vids and caps I still watch today as that woman struck me like no other. Then I could also add Rebecca and Amy and most posted night ever on Camcaps to those as well even though she was more along the conservative line in this group. Then there was our Lovely Nicole. OMG !!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Over the years Naga, there has been many very fine women on RLC and I wish to find out if they endure just like a fine bourbon or wine. The most most awesome Anna has returned again and is finer than ever, and she seems to be more comfortable than she ever has been in the past. The Irma and Anna New Years night to remember always stands out in my mind. So does the Kristy and Kami massage in Barcelona. With Jasmin I have so many vids and caps I still watch today as that woman struck me like no other. Then I could also add Rebecca and Amy and most posted night ever on Camcaps to those as well even though she was more along the conservative line in this group. Then there was our Lovely Nicole. OMG !!!! To be honest if the twins would finally let down their guard and finally open up to the voyeurs I could became a fan of them as well. Ilona and Kristy were without a doubt the top 2 personalities ever on RLC.

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Over the years Naga, there has been many very fine women on RLC and I wish to find out if they endure just like a fine bourbon or wine. The most most awesome Anna has returned again and is finer than ever, and she seems to be more comfortable than she ever has been in the past. The Irma and Anna New Years night to remember always stands out in my mind. So does the Kristy and Kami massage in Barcelona. With Jasmin I have so many vids and caps I still watch today as that woman struck me like no other. Then I could also add Rebecca and Amy and most posted night ever on Camcaps to those as well even though she was more along the conservative line in this group. Then there was our Lovely Nicole. OMG !!!!

I agree with so many of your comments. Irma Anna New Year was fabulous and intriguing. I still consider the Kami Kristy Kiss in Moscow one of the sexiest things to happen on RLC. The night Megan was introduced to a dildo and the kisses of girls was legendary. Eva to me was perfection. I also loved Nora. The night of the red basque was soooo sexy. Masha Dasha Sasha umm So yes many memorable events. Sad that RLC today is such a pale reflection of its glory days

• Like 2

1 minute ago, van the man said:

I agree with so many of your comments. Irma Anna New Year was fabulous and intriguing. I still consider the Kami Kristy Kiss in Moscow one of the sexiest things to happen on RLC. The night Megan was introduced to a dildo and the kisses of girls was legendary. Eva to me was perfection. I also loved Nora. The night of the red basque was soooo sexy. Masha Dasha Sasha umm So yes many memorable events. Sad that RLC today is such a pale reflection of its glory days

OMG I forgot about Eva, how could I ever forget about Eva... thanks so much for the reminder. She was awesome and incredible in the same sentence.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Nicole!!...Now you're talking serious girls!. Imo the most beautiful RLC girl to grace our screens...and never a dull moment with her 🤣. There' re probably lots of guys here who don't know her...

When she was on VHTV, and they used to interact with the members, I had a coupla of great long PM chats with her. She told me all sorts of shit, including the night of her seizures...God, that was scary night...and the reasons why RLC wouldn't let her back...RLC's loss, imo...
But she always knew I was her #1 fan, through both thick and thin...which left me buzzing...

She's living it up, working in Dubai now...I used to ❤ that girl...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Ok Mia, tonight is your chance to be Magnificent, Monumentous, Magical, Mysterious, without the confines of your sister. So what are you going do? take advantage of your opportunity of continue to fail miserably  ? That is entirely up to you !!! we are watching and waiting !!!! Time to take all the voyeurs to place you and us have never been before. Are you up to the challenge ?