B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #99 (September)

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

it looks like Karol is taking the same path as Nana, but faster. Hopes at first, but nothing in the end, except that we have someone waking up at decent hours

She hasn’t been hiding at all during her previous stays , let’s give her time to see if there’s still a boyfriend around , if there are outside interests and so on .. she seems to feel comfortable , always with the will to smile , she for sure doesn’t act as a newcomer and her experience is visible at times . Let’s give her time to know a bit about her life and then we can see what we can expect . 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just realised how now boring B4 has become !  The 2 biggest bedrooms:  the Big Suite upstairs: the Twins ... Nothing will ever happen in that suite ... And Nana's Room downstairs... Nothing will ever happen as well ... I think it is time to have new tenants like Tesla and Elian to bring fun back in there ... 

ahh .. these two girls .. insane how RLC didn’t manage to invest on them and on the contrary is spending money for tenants that don’t even respect the “ private life of other people 24/7 “ …😡🤬

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

She hasn’t been hiding at all during her previous stays , let’s give her time to see if there’s still a boyfriend around , if there are outside interests and so on .. she seems to feel comfortable , always with the will to smile , she for sure doesn’t act as a newcomer and her experience is visible at times . Let’s give her time to know a bit about her life and then we can see what we can expect . 

Think she has the wrong tenants to be with her ... All her previous times here, she was quite active ... When you have Nana and the twins as roommates, you can't expect much ... 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Think she has the wrong tenants to be with her ... All her previous times here, she was quite active ... When you have Nana and the twins as roommates, you can't expect much ... 

We were expecting this from the twins since they joined , there were just hopes ( personally I still have but because of .. Gina 😂 ) that we might see something more with the introduction of this guy , in any case , let’s see with them too .. but Nana , a newcomer that was developing slowly ( perhaps also because she had the two amazing ones - Tesla/Elian  -around ) and suddenly and the last days even more ( since Vivian departed ) she’s just a girl without a cause in the villa . 

We need to believe that Radislava and Karol will keep a bit interesting the villa during autumn / winter . 

• Upvote 1

I have been reading the post about the twins and was trying to recall when I last saw either of them do anything real other than just being naked. I went back and found that on 5-24-2020, Gina fucked one of the twins with a long dildo while the other twin caressed her back.  The twin was on all fours and Gina fucked her from behind. They were all naked and Gina kissed them both but only fucked one of them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been reading the post about the twins and was trying to recall when I last saw either of them do anything real other than just being naked. I went back and found that on 5-24-2020, Gina fucked one of the twins with a long dildo while the other twin caressed her back.  The twin was on all fours and Gina fucked her from behind. They were all naked and Gina kissed them both but only fucked one of them. 

They have both openly bated several times during this stay...

• Like 1