Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, this is the plan. I did say it. If you remember the last 2 years, he never appeared until the middle of the year - 2020, last weekend in May. 2021. first weekend in June. So therefore, i have been under the impression he is not around the first half of the year. Second half, he is free to travel. This must be why he goes there up to Xmas, then nothing for 6 months. 

As for clickbait, fine if you enjoy this, but i and others preferred what she did with Malia, even if it was a total show. It is just an entertainment site now anyway. 

But in the 'Reality' aspect, how would LB react if he knew this? I bet he'd be both furious and heartbroken. Even if she passed it off as 'Nothing', natural jealousy and anger kicks in, like it would for any guy knowing his girlfriend did this kind of thing. Playing with a woman is one thing, flirting with a guy is entirely another, and i bet all guys here would feel the same. Not being all White Knight about it, but looking at her 'Actual' life, and how this is the kind of thing that could come back to haunt her.

Well , it might be that she wants to make “ her guy “ jealous in a way ? Perhaps “ telling “ him that if you don’t follow my lead there’s someone who can do as I wish and on top of that , appear also on cameras…still , poor Paul 😎😬

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , it might be that she wants to make “ her guy “ jealous in a way ? Perhaps “ telling “ him that if you don’t follow my lead there’s someone who can do as I wish and on top of that , appear also on cameras…still , poor Paul 😎😬

If he knew about the cams of course.

Because if he did, forget anything else, he would see her talking to her 'Ex' every day, trying to get him to Prague. As weak as he is, i doubt LB would accept that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If he knew about the cams of course.

Because if he did, forget anything else, he would see her talking to her 'Ex' every day, trying to get him to Prague. As weak as he is, i doubt LB would accept that. 

If he doesn’t know about the cameras ( by now ) , what do you think is leora’s explanation that he can’t come at her place for just a simple visit and they maybe meet at the lobby or wherever nearby ?

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If he doesn’t know about the cameras ( by now ) , what do you think is leora’s explanation that he can’t come at her place for just a simple visit and they maybe meet at the lobby or wherever nearby ?

That is something no one can answer, no one knows. But i simply don't buy him knowing, forget anything sexual with Malia or what she does herself, i just don't believe one minute he knows about her rlc life. I never have done. Because if he knew, he'd watch. And he would know it all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is something no one can answer, no one knows. But i simply don't buy him knowing, forget anything sexual with Malia or what she does herself, i just don't believe one minute he knows about her rlc life. I never have done. Because if he knew, he'd watch. And he would know it all.

And he would walk about with a permanent  hard on

• Haha 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is something no one can answer, no one knows. But i simply don't buy him knowing, forget anything sexual with Malia or what she does herself, i just don't believe one minute he knows about her rlc life. I never have done.

Very fair and honest answer…imagine myself being the LB and for more than a year asking why I can’t visit the apartment .. something doesn’t make the mathematics here .. I can’t also believe that he has let such a subject unexplained .. it is too much for a woman that texts him everyday ( well almost ) .. it is too much for a woman that clearly submits to him and changes her mood being  able not saying  anything when she’s asked what she does for a living ( I don’t say that she tells that she ,masturbates  and has her legs open when at home ) but , look the paradox here , who is the bad person here ? Isn’t it Leora on keeping lying to him ?