Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Then it won't be a surprise if Denis is left alone in the house one of these evenings. The last time Leora slept outside, Denis was there. Let's hope it doesn't become a format...

I say it will - It's Clickbait. Simple as that, and look, it has already worked. He is literally the only person who can help her, now Malia has gone forever, so he will be called on more. I did predict this would happen, and it already has.

She is about as subtle as a Tsunami. This is clearly the plan for weeks, months to come. If he can go, he'll be there. And the 'Will They Won't They' scenario can be played out slowly and surely. She uses everyone else in her life, why not him? And of course, he'll be a willing participant.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I say it will - It's Clickbait. Simple as that, and look, it has already worked. He is literally the only person who can help her, now Malia has gone forever, so he will be called on more. I did predict this would happen, and it already has.

She is about as subtle as a Tsunami. This is clearly the plan for weeks, months to come. If he can go, he'll be there. And the 'Will They Won't They' scenario can be played out slowly and surely.

Star Malia How is she 🌟

• Like 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

She is about as subtle as a Tsunami. This is clearly the plan for weeks, months to come. If he can go, he'll be there. And the 'Will They Won't They' scenario can be played out slowly and surely.

leora can play it as much as she want to, i like her commando style

sexy girl GIF

• Like 1

We've seen Leora do nothing but play up to the cameras with Malia for over a year pretending that something was "going to happen" but it was all just a stupid show and some of yall fell for it for the entire time. And now she's doing the same nonsense with Dennis and yall are falling for it all over again.... absolutely unbelievable how naïve and ridiculous some of yall are. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She is about as subtle as a Tsunami. This is clearly the plan for weeks, months to come. If he can go, he'll be there. And the 'Will They Won't They' scenario can be played out slowly and surely. She uses everyone else in her life, why not him? And of course, he'll be a willing participant.

She did the same with Malia for more than a year .. but now suddenly he can appear often ?  Wasn’t the discussion that he was only passing by when he was in Prague ? Now suddenly he will make it a pattern ? I prefer this clickbait than whatever staged “ obligatory “ we were watching , most of the times .. we will never see anything most probably but even a flash tits or whatever will be a plus to be discussed  .. and , with Leora it is always a clickbait , nothing new .. but it is very nice for her well being not being alone at home ..

You predicted this you say , I said that already Leora had her next move organized as soon as she knew that Malia leaves (  which as the days pass by we can say that it wasn’t a coincidence or it simply happened .. ) 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

We've seen Leora do nothing but play up to the cameras with Malia for over a year pretending that something was "going to happen" but it was all just a stupid show and some of yall fell for it for the entire time. And now she's doing the same nonsense with Dennis and yall are falling for it all over again.... absolutely unbelievable how naïve and ridiculous some of yall are. 

i dont care if its a show or not as much i can see her wonderful kitten and ass

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That is exactly what i have said Misc - Pure Clickbait, this is all it is. That's why he's there again. I found out too late the thing with Malia was all a show, i have fully admitted that, now with experience i know this is what is happening with him too. I called it already, but i didn't expect it to present itself so quickly! There is nothing real at all here. But guess what? It's worked. Top cams again. So she wins. Pure and simple and the reason why she's doing it of course.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2