Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

54 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I understand what you say, and on the face of it - Yes. He DOES get what he wants simply because no matter how bad she reacts, she always forgives and runs back to him. She told her mate she hadn't spoken to him for a week and felt better, 24 hours later called him and was laughing with him. So that alone is contradictory. But it is still only part time, he has asked her to go out or go to his and she is the one who refuses and stays home. Plus translations like she can't give him what he wants, like a full time BF/GF thing, shows she is less committed than he is. 

I still personally believe it is the other way. I can't see her being under his control at all, knowing what she's like. But she can't let go, that is clear as day. And even if Paul does visit for a week or 2, LB will be there to go straight back to.

All this flirting gives a headache.

I don't know what game Leora is playing but it's a game that will break into a thousand pieces at the first bullshit. What is certain is that with Denis there is nothing and he is probably fine with it, it would not surprise me if Leora paid him to visit her or even just share the loot with him. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

We've seen Leora do nothing but play up to the cameras with Malia for over a year pretending that something was "going to happen" but it was all just a stupid show and some of yall fell for it for the entire time. And now she's doing the same nonsense with Dennis and yall are falling for it all over again.... absolutely unbelievable how naïve and ridiculous some of yall are. 

We have also seen Leora lick Malia's pussy juice off of the dildo and off of her fingers. How is she going to replicate that stupid show? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

All this flirting gives a headache.

I don't know what game Leora is playing but it's a game that will break into a thousand pieces at the first bullshit. What is certain is that with Denis there is nothing and he is probably fine with it, it would not surprise me if Leora paid him to visit her or even just share the loot with him. 

I totally agree with all that. He could very well be in on this plan. In fact, i think it's highly likely. He knew the first time was to provide cover, he would know she was going out all weekend, so yes, i think she will have discussed everything, which is why whatever we see is staged.

If people thought what happened with Malia was fake, then this would be even more so.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The only difference is that they will probably never masturbate together or have sex with each other.

i like the probably, mean there still a slim chance, and leora can trust us, we will never tell it to lb

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

let's hope Leora makes the second round tonight!
more and more provocative!
I must say that in two hours he recovered months of absolute boredom for us!
thanks Leora

Excellent said , just more normal reactions and behaviors , finally seeing a bit of social life here ☺️ Also the forum says the truth about it 😇 by being this active and with different members posting again after a long time  😇

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Nememoh7 said:

i like the probably, mean there still a slim chance, and leora can trust us, we will never tell it to lb

I would.. I wonder when she will take a bath or shower will she wear a naughty nightie and go commando.

sharon stone wiffle GIF

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The only difference is that they will probably never masturbate together or have sex with each other.

Perhaps though like this and after Leora seeing the popularity of having a visitor ( even this repeated guy ) she can reconsider her decision of having her apartment a prohibited area and maybe we see the so long asked and awaited outside friends .. personally , all this chat here , the back and forth comments and opinions are way so much more interesting and important to read than “ Leora on the couch with her phone “ , “ Leora in the bathroom taking a shower “ , “ Leora in the kitchen eating “ 

• Like 2