|  (*)(*)  |

#

😺

!      !

🩴  🩴

lol pulo u are such a kitten lover

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She did the same with Malia for more than a year .. but how suddenly he can appear ? Wasn’t the discussion that he was only passing by when he was in Prague ? Now suddenly he will make it a pattern ? I prefer this clickbait than whatever staged “ obligatory “ we were watching , most of the times .. we will never see anything most probably but even a flash tits or whatever will be a plus to be diffused .. and , with Leora it is all s clickbait , nothing new .. but it is very nice for her well being not being alone at home ..

You predicted this you say , I said that already Leora had her next move organized as soon as she knew that Malia leaves (  which as the days pass by we can say that it wasn’t a coincidence or it simply happened .. ) 

Yes, this is the plan. I did say it. If you remember the last 2 years, he never appeared until the middle of the year - 2020, last weekend in May, 2021. first weekend in June. So therefore, i have been under the impression he is not around the first half of the year. Second half, he is free to travel. This must be why he goes there up to Xmas, then nothing for 6 months. 

As for clickbait, fine if you enjoy this, but i and others preferred what she did with Malia, even if it was a total show. It is just an entertainment site now anyway. 

But in the 'Reality' aspect, how would LB react if he knew this? I bet he'd be both furious and heartbroken. Even if she passed it off as 'Nothing', natural jealousy and anger kicks in, like it would for any guy knowing his girlfriend did this kind of thing. Playing with a woman is one thing, flirting with a guy is entirely another, and i bet all guys here would feel the same. Not being all White Knight about it, but looking at her 'Actual' life, and how this is the kind of thing that could come back to haunt her.

And if something is Clickbait, then it's clearly not real is it? It's just as staged as a show.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, this is the plan. I did say it. If you remember the last 2 years, he never appeared until the middle of the year - 2020, last weekend in May. 2021. first weekend in June. So therefore, i have been under the impression he is not around the first half of the year. Second half, he is free to travel. This must be why he goes there up to Xmas, then nothing for 6 months. 

As for clickbait, fine if you enjoy this, but i and others preferred what she did with Malia, even if it was a total show. It is just an entertainment site now anyway. 

But in the 'Reality' aspect, how would LB react if he knew this? I bet he'd be both furious and heartbroken. Even if she passed it off as 'Nothing', natural jealousy and anger kicks in, like it would for any guy knowing his girlfriend did this kind of thing. Playing with a woman is one thing, flirting with a guy is entirely another, and i bet all guys here would feel the same.

lb cant know that there is no rlc in prague and he doesnt know leora is working for them,

only malia paul and dennis know that even her coworker in the hair salon  dont know that

• Upvote 1