Leora - Home Activities #57

Slipper Guyquad

24 minutes ago, The Earl said:

But it was just a text message I just want to say that LB is still there.

He was never gone

This is not new. But these 2 days / a day and a half that she has been ill, a couple of things have been understood about her relationship with LB.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

How do you know it was LB.

That’s also my questions here .. how we know what she says ( no translators ) , to who she texts as it is always blurry if you try and zoom … in general , many details here that seem to be known but in a strange way , lots of things are being revealed when the result is finalized ( Malia was a big example … ) 

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This is not new. But these 2 days / a day and a half that she has been ill, a couple of things have been understood about her relationship with LB.

I think the relationship is all based on sex.

I don't think there are any big feelings either

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, The Earl said:

GAG- HER some many months ago to be honest and when it was in the beginning , he said that for Leora that wasn’t ( the sex ) the important thing or issue .. I think it is the first post saying that it is all about sex 🤨🧐 Well then , poor Paul 😬

Of course , if it is only sex , it can easily explain many of f the attitudes and behaviors .. It might have been fantastic sex for Leora , something she could never get from Paul and that’s why the on going relationship .. on the other hand, when you are  satisfied by your sex love , you  don’t  need to masturbate in this often basis like she does .. Well then , perhaps addiction or being always horny or of course not as satisfied as she would expect and of course paying customers compensation sessions 😎🤓

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I have my doubts about this. Not because I think Leora is a virgin but because even she was in a sex-only relationship with this person she should be dating him more often. From what we know, however, it is about a month that with LB she do not even stay to sleep or go out together for more than a couple of hours.

In comparison with the relationship between Leora and Malia it can be said that it was a kind of friendship with benefit. This between Leora and LB does not even come close to this definition.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have my doubts about this. Not because I think Leora is a virgin but because even she was in a sex-only relationship with this person she should be dating him more often. From what we know, however, it is about a month that with LB she do not even stay to sleep or go out together for more than a couple of hours.

In comparison with the relationship between Leora and Malia it can be said that it was a kind of friendship with benefit. This between Leora and LB does not even come close to this definition.

Leora doesn't need anyone to meet her RLC obligations. Neither Malia or anyone else

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

GAG- HER some many months ago to be honest and when it was in the beginning , he said that for Leora that wasn’t the imported thing or issue .. I think it is the first post saying that it is all about sex 🤨🧐 Well then , poor Paul 😬

im confused, is lb is just for sex or hes just for walk and have a talk and coffee?

• Like 1