Leora - Home Activities #57

Slipper Guyquad

58 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have my doubts about this. Not because I think Leora is a virgin but because even she was in a sex-only relationship with this person she should be dating him more often. From what we know, however, it is about a month that with LB she do not even stay to sleep or go out together for more than a couple of hours.

In comparison with the relationship between Leora and Malia it can be said that it was a kind of friendship with benefit. This between Leora and LB does not even come close to this definition.

How do we know that she doesn’t stay at him ? Is it because  she doesn’t follow a standard routine ? As I have said , in order to not be deceived by a master like Leora  , you need to think a lot out of the box .. since early summer , I have stop believing anything that  Leora does or says while in front of cameras .. I have stop believing what she wants the audience to believe .. too many games by her only to hide her private life and be presented always as “ the girl next door “ , “ the big love Paul and Eva girl “ , “ the innocent / angel/Santa Leora “ …

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Let's be honest, if Leora needs cock she could fuck anyone else. So why do they fight over the phone every time like it's a Shakespeare tragedy?

leora probably like tragedy otherwise she would have changed for another lb a long time ago

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Let's be honest, if Leora needs cock she could fuck anyone else. So why do they fight over the phone every time like it's a Shakespeare tragedy?

Nice sex and doesn’t want to miss it or bored to search for someone else that she can command so easily like him ? Or fighting because this guy still is connected to his ex, Leora doesn’t like and wants exclusivity ? Or she is addicted to him because he has been giving her while in person all this that Paul can’t actually give her through the phonecalls ? Pff , it is the speculations day 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Earl said:

It's all just business in the end

Business for whom? On RLC to do business now just masturbate and that Leora has been doing it for some time. So what's the reason for staying with LB? To stay on this forum that isn't even connected to RLC? 😆

Because people don't follow RLC to see love stories but to see people fuck and girls masturbate. So about certain things I don't think that Leora tells lies, also because if she tells lies she tells it only to herself in this case. A client wouldn't change anything as long as she masturbate or fuck.

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nice sex and doesn’t want to miss it or bored to search for someone else that she can command so easily like him ? Or fighting because this guy still is connected to his ex, Leora doesn’t like and wants exclusivity ? Or she is addicted to him because he has been giving her while in person all this that Paul can’t actually give her through the phonecalls ? Pff , it is the speculations day 😂🤣😂🤣

its speculations but keep going, i like that cuz nothing exciting happening on rlc nowdays