Leora - Home Activities #58

pulo filipe

Well folks, there is always a possibility that she may have just not been into doing much of anything other than sitting back and relaxxing. Especially considering that she recently just went through something that had her feeling obviously not completely well.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well folks, there is always a possibility that she may have just not been into doing much of anything other than sitting back and relaxxing. Especially considering that she just went through something that had her feeling obviously not completely well.

Yeah, and i like seeing her this way, just being herself. It can only be a positive, and shows she can just unwind without turning it into something.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, and i like seeing her this way, just being herself. It can only be a positive, and shows she can just unwind without turning it into something.

I agree. I'm pretty sure she likes doing as much as she can for as much positive reflection for her as can be achieved, but imo she might ought to think of her own well being somewhat more as well at times.

• Like 1