Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016) #3

ericjeanjean

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its her phone she uses it as a light,i don't understand her if she is so shy why bathe here or have sex here she lives in the area why not just go home to do these things????

Agree. Do you think her and Masha are related (sisters)?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Pookus said:

3 in the bed but cant make out who they are. Needless to say if that's Sasha in the middle then he's in for a big surprise when he wakes up and finds he's cuddling the wrong girl. An even bigger surprise if Masha (who I assume would therefore be on the other side) wakes up first. 

He had his arm around her several times last night while sleeping and she had her leg over him several times. Very strange relationship.

3 hours ago, Pookus said:

Well she wont get her own apartment until she starts showing why she thinks she deserves one.

hey RLC is a business this might be a tease so if you want to see more of her subscribe,do you see my train of thought they might just be trying something different here you can only do the same thing over and over again before it gets old,i personaly would love to see more of her she is so my type so maybe its wishful thinking on my part,that is assuming RLC is involved in the tenants actions

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey RLC is a business this might be a tease so if you want to see more of her subscribe,do you see my train of thought they might just be trying something different here you can only do the same thing over and over again before it gets old,i personaly would love to see more of her she is so my type so maybe its wishful thinking on my part,that is assuming RLC is involved in the tenants actions

I'd like to see more of her too, but it's not going to happen unless she rips off the bed covers, stops turning the lights off, and stops faceplanting against the far walls from the cameras when shes changing. 

15 minutes ago, Pookus said:

I'd like to see more of her too, but it's not going to happen unless she rips off the bed covers, stops turning the lights off, and stops faceplanting against the far walls from the cameras when shes changing. 

like I said rlc might be trying something different as they have been doing the same thing all the time trying to tease us if you want to see more you have to pay,you are most likely right but it is just a thought though

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

like I said rlc might be trying something different as they have been doing the same thing all the time trying to tease us if you want to see more you have to pay,you are most likely right but it is just a thought though

Pay what? I'm already paying Premium. And for that with this particular girl, I'm getting sex in bed under the covers, baths with the lights off and the torch of her phone turned on to kill the Infra Red sensors and stop them from kicking in so the bathroom is black, and the back of her as she leans up face first against the wall whenever she changes a bra. Luckily her sister (if that's who she is) more than makes up for it with her contributions to the landscape. 

Sometimes I get the feeling that when Sasha climbs in on the wrong side of the bed, like he did earlier on, that it's not entirely accidental. Liking some "little sister" lovin' maybe. Wouldn't it be great if her name turned out to be Dasha?