Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It was yesterday it went? Well spotted! We've only noticed today. Well there we go, that was done for a reason wasn't it, for her day/night out.

No further questions Your Honor! LB gets another absolute discharge! 😄

What it does show is that no matter what she thinks she needs him more than he needs her. Otherwise she would have said “ This is me landing strip included, take it or leave it “ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

What it does show is that no matter what she thinks she needs him more than he needs her. Otherwise she would have said “ This is me landing strip included, take it or leave it “ 

And this is what i have been telling everyone for over a year!

I know my stuff!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, she certainly came home without, we can see. So as far as i'm concerned, we are back to how we've been for 18 months. 

But she looks like she's off to Dance class.

She took some shoes and it looks like sports pants.

• Like 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

But there is always a doubt, if she needs him how is it that she doesn't go to him?

Possibly because he chooses where and when, women are attracted to men who show little interest, they see it as a challenge.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, she certainly came home without, we can see. So as far as i'm concerned, we are back to how we've been for 18 months. 

It may be that she shaved but didn't go to him. Given what time she returned..And in recent days they haven't even spoken to each other on the phone for a good night. .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Possibly because he chooses where and when, women are attracted to men who show little interest, they see it as a challenge.

That's all I want to say on the matter, it's her private life, let her get on with it.

• Upvote 3