Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

Just to clear a few things up for the people who talk to the not so good  translators :

leora has said a few times she is on a residence permit,  she has 3 years to go.  This is why she has to learn the language , also has to learn the history of the country and will have to pass a test, and she is really enjoying doing this.

Also it has never been mentioned that malia was arrested , she was stopped and asked to show her visa as were lots of other foreign people around that time who had to stay in the country when their visa had ended because of covid and the lockdowns.  

Tomorrow is 'Czech statehood day'  this is a national holiday , so all shops will be closed.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Just to clear a few things up for the people who talk to the not so good  translators :

leora has said a few times she is on a residence permit,  she has 3 years to go.  This is why she has to learn the language , also has to learn the history of the country and will have to pass a test, and she is really enjoying doing this.

Also it has never been mentioned that malia was arrested , she was stopped and asked to show her visa as were lots of other foreign people around that time who had to stay in the country when their visa had ended because of covid and the lockdowns.  

Tomorrow is 'Czech statehood day'  this is a national holiday , so all shops will be closed.  

She was telling Paul too all about the Catholic Xmas history in the Czech Republic, which will be part of the whole learning thing.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

Since a residence permit is probably considered the same as a temporary resident visa, that is somewhat what I had alluded to recently in the previous thread as well GH. Although, I did not mention the matters in as much detail, since I was referring to what had been previously mentioned in various threads that I was aware of, as well as what I had heard in some pm's, and I have been fortunate enough to rely on some pretty accurate translations of various parts of overheard conversations. Your contributions to the threads have been appreciated GH. Thanks alot for clarifying certain matters once again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1