Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

A lot more erotic with Malia even if that was orchestrated to a protocol.

The problem is that anything that Leora does in this apartment , it is already prescheduled and calculated till the last detail . That was the problem with Malia too ( except of course that Malia was used for things that became obvious as soon as she left Prague ) , all of the evenings with Malia were already pre-discussed and arranged , fully calculated like now .Jimbo ever referred to the incident of her posing her landing strip on camera only soon after to eliminate it .. another calculated move for the cameras . 

In any case , as I said , this model of life of Leora still sells as it seems .. but .. it sells with a much less renewal contracts  , it sells for viewership but not for new subscribers  , potential new customers or members that have stop paying and could possibly think to make a subscription again .. it is then that all the criticism goes to the rest of the apartments and especially in Barcelona because these are the ones that people expect what they don’t see at Leora’s .. I can call it a mastermind’s plan 😉😉😁😆

...And i will tell you something else that doesn't agree with her!

She looks in discomfort now, pressing her belly and under her ribs, and i bet i know why. How she is lying. She only ate a bit ago, and is lying on her side. So the food hasn't digested properly and it's causing cramps, taken another antacid then. Never lie like that after eating!

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

...And i will tell you something else!

She looks in discomfort now, pressing her belly and under her ribs, and i bet i know why. How she is lying. She only ate a bit ago, and is lying on her side. So the food hasn't digested properly and it's causing cramps, taken another antacid then. Never lie like that after eating!

It can be an inflammation of the colon.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It looks to me like she has some gastric stuff still, and i wonder if it could be down to changing diets, she's been on lots of tomatoes and veg lately. 

More direct competition with Radislava 😏😏😁😆 ( tomatoes , etc etc 😂

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You must be kidding,aren´t you.You can´t compare a Pro like Leora with an amateur like radi.they aren´t even in the same league.

amateurs will become pros but they need to bate more

• Like 2

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

Peace, coffee, good ideas and a happy 

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!  hard on chris  gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

Cat Party GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Like 2