Leora - Home Activities #62

pulo filipe

Impressed of Leora giving much more than expected ( since her period has arrived ) , she always had control of knowing to tease , wait and perform .. I don’t know if she is this horny , if there’s lack of sexual life , if these are reaction to comments made here , if this is the way so she calms herself down and relaxes , if the way her life currently is , it leads her to give a show after  show to the pleasure of the viewers .. Or it is all this together .. Seeing her as an RLC employee , she is always one of the best .. seeing her as a normal daily life person , I wonder if all this is helpful , needed for her and actually - why not - an addiction that she can’t escape .. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

I don't want to say that but ... I told you she was going to do another round. But I wonder if this means that tomorrow it will disappear all day. Whether she sleeps out or comes back.

The more the exposure , the less the fun .. the more you miss it , the more you want to see it .. simple rules 😎

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

The more the exposure , the less the fun .. the more you miss it , the more you want to see it .. simple rules 😎

Yeah, we've learned by now. She certainly doesn't do it so much out of a spirit of compassion.

Unless tomorrow Denis shows up as a "surprise" 😆

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yeah, we've learned by now. She certainly doesn't do it so much out of a spirit of compassion.

Unless tomorrow Denis shows up as a "surprise" 😆

For me , it is like she wants to prove herself like she is always here when other girls do nothing and so on .. there were bonuses talks , things I referred at a previous post , in the end , the hardcore fans get what they want .. RLC subscribers though are obviously “ spread “ by the content and we need to admit that the competition can only benefit all of us 😇😎