Leora - Home Activities #62

pulo filipe

Horny Leora after waiting perhaps for Linda and Tibor to finish the BJ session that she might watched some seconds of it , knowing that she might be missing for either a short or longer period 😁

• Haha 1

Long and stressful in my opinion , not so rewarding in camera views .. there’s some real life happening at another apartment with more normal daily life incidents ☺️😇

But , the comment is being already on the making by the number 1 fan at the other thread ,( fan page Leora ) will wait to see his complain this time 😆😝🙃😁

• Haha 1

Despite the satisfaction for the hardcore ( and also lots of other normal  ) fans  , the “ successor “ seems to be making a dynamic come back .. Add Radislava in the mixture , it can be some excellent viewing autumn / winter period 😎😈

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Long and stressful in my opinion , not so rewarding in camera views .. there’s some real life happening at another apartment with more normal daily life incidents ☺️😇

But , the comment is being already on the making by the number 1 fan at the other thread ,( fan page Leora ) will wait to see his complain this time 😆😝🙃😁

Seems that you might be just a little presumptuious. Perhaps you might consider going forward with certain comments if you happen to know more for certain what might be mentiooned in response to others comments rather than speculating on what might be commented on. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Seems that you might be just a little presumptuious. Perhaps you might consider going forward with certain comments if you happen to know more for certain what might be mentiooned in response to others comments. 

Each with their own opinion here ☺️ Enjoy and have all of the fun  at whichever apartment you like , I do with whatever I am pleased to watch and I say it without hiding 😇