Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Even the cushions have been changed to plain neutral colours. 

That is true. But, in doing so, Leora has removed any cushions that have represented specific countries. Total neutrality, to be changed with the next whim of her choosing !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

That is true. But, in doing so, Leora has removed any cushions that have represented specific countries. Total neutrality, to be changed with the next whim of her choosing !

She has gone all out being boring in the apartment that's for sure.

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

Just to clear something up,  leora  nearly always speaks to  paul by skype now,  video and phone calls,  they cant get good  connection by whatsapp, telegram , facetime etc..  

Thanks GH, i was right, and you DO hear the Skype ringtone at the start of the call earlier. 👍

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I must be the one one that notices these things. To have nothing in the apartment that shows any personality. Even a doctors or dentist rooms have some personality, magazines and pictures.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I must be the one one that notices these things. To have nothing in the apartment that shows any personality. Even a doctors or dentist rooms have some personality, magazines and pictures.

leora has 4 postcards on the mirror 

• Like 1