Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Skye with her friend back home. Let's hope it's not 10 hours long, like last time!!🙃

I see no problem with Leora talking to her friend(s) as long as she wants to. Admittedly with it being known who she is talking to, does not create room for blatant speculation.

I can just imagine the comments made if she were talking to an unknown person. Especially if that person was a male.

Also, I find it somewhat amusing, that I have read few posts regarding Leora's cleaning " activities ", or her choice of what she climbed on, to reach the top of the curtains in the guest room. To fix an issue that was out of the view of either camera in that room.

Perhaps if she again talks for a undetermined time. Considering this is the " Leora- HOME Activities " thread. There will be much to speculate about. Albeit a bit boring.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 10/3/2021 at 7:32 PM, Nenemoh7 said:

bla, bla, we dont believe you, czech women prettier than leora?

we want proof, u have pics?

cuz leora look like a young Jennifer Lawrence

I live in Europe , on an island that we welcome around 50,000 Czech tourists per season .. there’s an area  here that is considered the “ Czechs “ area as many women have married Greeks and have their own places now here …

I can’t obviously post any photos ( at least here ) , I don’t need to lie or give false information for things I see with my own eyes and it is widely and admittedly believed by the majority of people who either work in tourism countries  like mine or the most important , from people who have actually visited Prague . 

I know that saying anything that might hurt “ the Oh , Almighty Leora’s beauty “ is treated , faced and confronted with instant emojis , posts or comments that the “ defenders “ raise to protect their Queen … Leora is nowadays an average daily life woman , whoever thinks different has all the right to do so as I also have to think the way I posted about the Czech women .

I am not here to have a competition who the prettiest is , Leora is looking everyday at the mirror , even when she bates , always and in an intermediate way asking “ mirror mirror on the wall , tell me , who is the prettiest and gives the best bates of them all “ .. when and if you ever visit Prague , we can maybe discuss again , at the moment , seeing who actually  supported with upvotes and likes your comment ( that I never said that Leora isn’t a nice woman , i just say that she is an average daily looking woman that seeing her with clothes and not naked like you have the chance doing so with RLC ) it says all about people who are avoiding posting and commenting  things here , just because of one sided reactions .

No matter what , Leora will always be for certain people the lady that does all right , she has no disadvantages , she has the best pussy and the best tits , the best face , the best fingers , the best legs , she is the best woman in the world … Exactly ..and I woke up in the world after hibernation 😂🤣😂🤣

Leora is a nice woman but a closer look to real world and not isolating behind screens , monitors and so on can tell another reality .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I live in Europe , on an island that we welcome around 50,000 Czech tourists per season .. there’s an area  here that is considered the “ Czechs “ area as many women have married Greeks and have their own places now here …

I can’t obviously post any photos ( at least here ) , I don’t need to lie or give false information for things I see with my own eyes and it is widely and admittedly believed by the majority of people who either work in tourism counties like mine or the most important , from people who have actually visited Prague . 

I know that saying anything that might hurt “ the Oh , Almighty Leora’s beauty “ is treated , faced and confronted with instant emojis , posts or comments that the “ defenders “ raise to protect their Queen … Leora is nowadays an average daily life woman , whoever thinks different has all the right to do so as I also have to think the way I posted about the Czech women .

I am not here to have a competition who the prettiest is , Leora is looking everyday at the mirror , even when she bates , always and in an intermediate way asking “ mirror mirror on the wall , tell me , who is the prettiest and gives the best bates of them all “ .. when and if you ever visit Prague , we can maybe discuss again , at the moment , seeing who actually  supported with upvotes and likes your comment ( that I never said that Leora isn’t a nice woman , i just say that she is an average daily looking woman that seeing her with clothes and not naked like you have the chance doing so with RLC ) it says all about people who are avoiding posting and commenting  things here , just because of one sided reactions .

No matter what , Leora will always be for certain people the lady that does all right , she has no disadvantages , she has the best pussy and the best tits , the best face , the best fingers , the best legs , she is the best woman in the world … Exactly ..and I woke up in the world after hibernation 😂🤣😂🤣

Leora is a nice woman but a closer look to real world and not isolating behind screens , monitors and so on can tell another reality .

yur only problem with leora is that she have no guest like masha in her apt, but its her choice what can we do?

its like fiora who decide to impose us her ugly bf, we can complain but cant do nothing,

and im not sure we can complain on cc cuz we must say only positive things

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Je vis en Europe, sur une île où nous accueillons environ 50 000 touristes tchèques par saison.

Je ne peux évidemment pas poster de photos (du moins ici), je n'ai pas besoin de mentir ou de donner de fausses informations pour des choses que je vois de mes propres yeux et c'est largement et il est vrai par la majorité des personnes qui travaillent dans le tourisme comtés comme le mien ou le plus important , de personnes qui ont réellement visité Prague . 

Je sais que dire tout ce qui pourrait blesser « la beauté de Oh, la toute-puissante Leora » est traité, confronté et confronté à des emojis instantanés, des messages ou des commentaires que les « défenseurs » élèvent pour protéger leur reine… Leora est aujourd'hui une femme de la vie quotidienne moyenne, quelle que soit pense différent a tout le droit de le faire car je dois aussi penser à la façon dont j'ai posté sur les femmes tchèques .

Je ne suis pas là pour faire un concours qui est la plus jolie , Léora se regarde tous les jours dans le miroir , même quand elle bat , toujours et de manière intermédiaire en demandant " miroir miroir sur le mur , dis moi qui est la plus jolie et donne le meilleurs bates de tous " .. quand et si jamais vous visitez Prague , nous pouvons peut-être discuter à nouveau , pour le moment , voir qui a réellement soutenu avec des votes positifs et aime votre commentaire ( que je n'ai jamais dit que Leora n'est pas une femme gentille , Je dis juste qu'elle est une femme d'apparence quotidienne moyenne qui la voit avec des vêtements et non nue comme vous avez la chance de le faire avec RLC), cela en dit long sur les personnes qui évitent de publier et de commenter des choses ici, juste à cause de réactions unilatérales.

Quoi qu'il en soit , Leora sera toujours pour certaines personnes la femme qui va bien , elle n'a aucun inconvénient , elle a la meilleure chatte et les meilleurs seins , le meilleur visage , les meilleurs doigts , les meilleures jambes , c'est la meilleure femme dans le monde … Exactement ..et je me suis réveillé dans le monde après l'hibernation 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Leora est une femme gentille mais regarder de plus près le monde réel et ne pas s'isoler derrière des écrans, des moniteurs, etc. peut révéler une autre réalité.

Leora n est pas d une beauté exceptionnelle elle est belle c est vrais mais j en connaît de beaucoup plus belle au Honduras par exemple où en Italie ce que nous voyons de beau chez leora c est au goût de chacun qu elques fois elle me régale d autres fois elle me degoute

• Haha 1

Just now, virginie doumenc said:

Leora n est pas d une beauté exceptionnelle elle est belle c est vrais mais j en connaît de beaucoup plus belle au Honduras par exemple où en Italie ce que nous voyons de beau chez leora c est au goût de chacun qu elques fois elle me régale d autres fois elle me degoute

honduras?