Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

15 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Leora wasn´t on skype,she has an Ipad so Apple has their own thing called Facetime.

I never knew this thanks for the info I'm still in the dark ages I guess

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I guess Video call is the best way to put it then now, covers all bases!

Really what I meant was I didn't know Apple had there own system I presume you must have the same device on each side of the call

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

Really what I meant was I didn't know Apple had there own system I presume you must have the same device on each side of the call

No neither did i, and the ring tone is the same as when Paul calls, so i naturally assumed Skype. Not a surprise that a rival has their own when we think about it. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Is that a radial engine 3350.. I only know about the V12 Merlin engines 1A-6B-4A-3B-2A-5B-6A-1B-3A-4B-5A-2B.

Yes, it is an radial engine, with two rows of nine cylinders, in each row.   It was utilized in the B27's, and the Lockheed constellations. The front ( prop end ) row being 1-9, the second row being 10-18,  firing order 1-12-5-16-9-2-13-6-17-10-3-14-7-18-11-4-15-8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I live in Europe , on an island that we welcome around 50,000 Czech tourists per season .. there’s an area  here that is considered the “ Czechs “ area as many women have married Greeks and have their own places now here …

I can’t obviously post any photos ( at least here ) , I don’t need to lie or give false information for things I see with my own eyes and it is widely and admittedly believed by the majority of people who either work in tourism countries  like mine or the most important , from people who have actually visited Prague . 

I know that saying anything that might hurt “ the Oh , Almighty Leora’s beauty “ is treated , faced and confronted with instant emojis , posts or comments that the “ defenders “ raise to protect their Queen … Leora is nowadays an average daily life woman , whoever thinks different has all the right to do so as I also have to think the way I posted about the Czech women .

I am not here to have a competition who the prettiest is , Leora is looking everyday at the mirror , even when she bates , always and in an intermediate way asking “ mirror mirror on the wall , tell me , who is the prettiest and gives the best bates of them all “ .. when and if you ever visit Prague , we can maybe discuss again , at the moment , seeing who actually  supported with upvotes and likes your comment ( that I never said that Leora isn’t a nice woman , i just say that she is an average daily looking woman that seeing her with clothes and not naked like you have the chance doing so with RLC ) it says all about people who are avoiding posting and commenting  things here , just because of one sided reactions .

No matter what , Leora will always be for certain people the lady that does all right , she has no disadvantages , she has the best pussy and the best tits , the best face , the best fingers , the best legs , she is the best woman in the world … Exactly ..and I woke up in the world after hibernation 😂🤣😂🤣

Leora is a nice woman but a closer look to real world and not isolating behind screens , monitors and so on can tell another reality .

I've been in lockdown for 245 days, apart from the wife the neighbor's Leora is all I've got to look at. So she is looking pretty good to me.

• Like 1