Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

And it may very well happen again soon! (If things go to plan)

Well that will be fun having Paul and the boyfriend....

• Like 2

Just now, blue is the colour said:

Even red backs, funnel webs, box jelly fish etc. how dare they.

don't forget the bloody white tail spiders. There the worst.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yur only problem with leora is that she have no guest like masha in her apt, but its her choice what can we do?

its like fiora who decide to impose us her ugly bf, we can complain but cant do nothing,

and im not sure we can complain on cc cuz we must say only positive things

I presume you are an Adonis to be able to make such judgements on other people!!!!!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One thing lately I've noticing is how stark/ cold and unfriendly Leora's apartment is. It's one on the reasons I thought removing the stuffed toys was a bad decision . There's no paintings/ pictures or even one plant. I do wonder if it's her Russia background or a deeper issue from her childhood. If Leora wasn't on RLC and you were a visitor I think it would be something you would notice. Even hotel rooms have a few pictures/ paintings.

I'm interested to know what you think.

Even the cushions have been changed to plain neutral colours. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Even red backs, funnel webs, box jelly fish etc. how dare they.

Blue, those are not classified as pets. Some of that group, may very well be residents !    😉

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

One thing lately I've noticing is how stark/ cold and unfriendly Leora's apartment is. It's one on the reasons I thought removing the stuffed toys was a bad decision . There's no paintings/ pictures or even one plant. I do wonder if it's her Russia background or a deeper issue from her childhood. If Leora wasn't on RLC and you were a visitor I think it would be something you would notice. Even hotel rooms have a few pictures/ paintings.

I'm interested to know what you think.

I'm starting to think is now Leora likes Paul and her boyfriends to be. When the try to add some personally into things Leora has fights with them. (Noting I don't use a translator)

I do think there is an underlining issues here. Smarter minds would be able to work it out.