Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Ste said:

In the last 2 apartments there were little shelves especially the the second one for Leora's paintings and all her trinkets, photos, ornaments In the last few weeks

she has tried to make it to her liking and if she starts painting again we might see some on the walls

Exactly what i said too, how easy to pin a canvas up, no drilling or even nails needed. Dead simple and would be something. Depends though on how willing she would be to exhibit any work, not all artists like to do that. Syd Barrett (of Pink Floyd infamy) would finish a canvas, take a Polaroid of it, then destroy and throw away the original! (Not that Leora would go to such extremes, but you get my drift!)

Il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Possible mais vous pouvez dire d'autres détails mineurs, comme, pourquoi n'y at-il pas de photo par exemple à côté de son éclairé avec Paul et Eva peut-être ? Une diapositive suspendue de photos sur sa porte pointée vers de beaux souvenirs du passé (comme elle en a sur son placard dans la chambre). elle bien sûr) .. de toute façon, un appartement décoré simplement à toute la psychologie et au sentiment « d'avoir » de la compagnie plutôt que la froideur vide de la façon dont l'appartement ressemble actuellement 

Elle devrait faire des choses pour changer de ses séances de masturbation classique jouer avec ses objets par exemple moi même je cale mon gode et imagine que c est un sexe d homme et je le leche comme si j était en situation 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

RLC's total incompetence reached a new level earlier - Signed out (or not signed in, whichever you wish), it had the top row of thumbs all free and unblurred, then clicking on any, came up the sign telling you to get a sub!🤪

This makes you realize how much clowns are. It's a miracle that they still manage to earn even a penny.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Exactly what i said, how easy to pin a canvas up, no drilling or even nails needed. Dead simple and would be something. Depends though on how willing she would be to exhibit any work, not all artists like to do that. Syd Barrett (of Pink Floyd infamy) would finish a canvas, take a Polaroid of it, then destroy and throw away the original! (Not that Leora would go to such extremes, but you get my drift!)

Agreed but most of her painting were on display and dolls that she made herself were on the shelves and the long coffee table under the TV

If she had brought all this with her there be nowhere to put it in this apartment hope Leora starts painting and we might see some on the walls

Yes she could use them stick on hooks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Ste said:

Agreed but most of her painting were on display and dolls that she made herself were on the shelves and the long coffee table under the TV

If she had brought all this with her there be nowhere to put it in this apartment hope Leora starts painting and we might see some on the walls

Yes she could use them stick on hooks.

The Dolls! Of course. Pity they weren't brought, she could get them sent in fact, unless she doesn't have interest. Would look much better in place of all those crappy bears she was presented with eh?!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This makes you realize how much clowns are. It's a miracle that they still manage to earn even a penny.

I looked last night again at Alexa ratings, and it continues to plummet fast. Last month it was around #4200 in the rankings, last night it was over #7000, so has gone down three thousand places in less and 4 weeks. It looks like the whole thing is just run on a week to week basis, and all of a sudden one day we switch on and all there is, is a message on screen saying "Reallifecam has ceased operation. Thanks to all our subscribers". I can see it ending overnight, without warning.