Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Gerd, would be my guess due to eating unhealthy. All that takeaway and coffee can't be good.

No, i actually think the other way round, tonight she had a bowl of veg, and that seems to have caused it. Something she eats like this isn't sitting right with her. She hasn't had as many takeaways recently.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, i actually think the other way round, tonight she had a bowl of veg, and that seems to have caused it. Something she eats like this isn't sitting right with her. She hasn't had as many takeaways recently.

Mate with due respect this is something I know about. Pretty much all types of food can give you GERD. Please don't just write this off because you think you know everything.

Mine was so bad even drinking water gave me pain, Thank god for the surgery.

WWW.HEALTHDIRECT.GOV.AU

Acid reflux can cause heartburn or acid in your mouth. The acid can cause the lining of your oesophagus to become inflamed or scarred. Surgery may be recommended if your...

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No need for that. I don't know everything nor have i attempted to give that impression. All i said was what she had been eating. Suit youself.

Did you see her take a throaty for a sore throat in bed? It's a classic sigh of gerd, she doesn't appear to have sinus issues tonight. When you lay down the acid flows to the throat area.

5 hours ago, van the man said:

I presume you are an Adonis to be able to make such judgements on other people!!!!!

adonis? jajaja not at all, im just an ugly person making ugly comments on vampire

but im not an hypocrit.

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Légère interruption alors d’un appel !

Paul, donc c’est 5 appels aujourd’hui. (Patou aimera ça! 😄)

Bonjour Guyquad, Pulo et vous tous

Merci pour vos commentaires nombreux

Tu as vu juste je suis très content 5 appels, mais pourquoi appeler loverboy à 1h 20 ce matin elle aurait pu l’éviter de l’appeler

J’ai pu lire quelle a fait une bonne masturbation sur le canapé, je suis content pour vous profiter bien

Bonne journée a tout

• Upvote 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

everyone have a great happy tuesday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!  hard on chris  gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 2