Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

What I wanted to point out is how she likes to play with two feet in one shoe whenever she wants. It almost makes me think that when she's sick she doesn't trust to call LB for some reason. For a girl who can't live without him it seems to me quite ridiculous behavior.

So .. she can’t live without this guy in her life  , but it is always Paul that she needs to phone 😂🤣🤣🤣 Total playing with her “ big love Paul “ , totally disrespectful then .. or of course , totally playing with this guy too 😂😂😂🤣And of course , playing the “ cat and mouse “ games with all of her “ loyal subjects “  , the now famous “ peasants “ 😂🤣😂🤣 And this woman is considered to be “ Santa / lovely Leora “ 😂🤣😂🤣 

Maybe I can understand a bit the insecurity and fear that jimbo often has referred  here about no visitors .. all this “bitchy”   behavior perhaps would create irreversible results , which might lead to non pleasant things on screen .. but wait , Karma is a bitch .. whatever you give in life , you will get it eventually , either sooner or later .. Poor “ big love Paul “ that his ex is playing with whatever feelings these two people have for one another .. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Brokk, you know that NONE of this has been remotely normal or natural has it? From day one, it has been the weirdest relationship for so many reasons. Yet it has survived 17 months. From very early on, there has always been something going wrong, always something to fall out about. Went through months and months of arguments and tears, actually broke up in November then got back just 2 weeks later, yet here we are nearly a year after that, still going through regular fall outs & make ups, but it looks even more strange. Like you say, who does she turn to all the time? Not her current 'BF' is it? (She and Paul never actually split officially, people forget) And it shows you both of them are as bad as each other, neither can walk away, but for different reasons. This could easily go on into a third year. Wait till next June.

And again .. Leora is using the guy to achieve personal things and some life things concerning her stay in Prague ( maybe long time permanent resident there or born there ) ? Can it be that ? Or she thinks she’s using him but he is the one using her ? He fucks her by sending her only a message even meeting in the middle of the night , he will send the right words to make her isolate in the bathroom so as not to show us her private talks to us ( only to come after a “ talk with him in the bedroom and phone big love Paul ) , he will make hr easily angry if , in my opinion , doesn’t  follow her rules and way of things she wants that they are , only to be in the easy position with some back and forth messages to bring back the smile before she eventually falls asleep early morning hours 😁 .. 

Of course , it can be all a big big big preparation game by her , kind of the famous “ I will soon tell my ex that we are a couple “ , only that they both stay together with this excuse so as to satisfy their sexual hunger  and lust .. ahh , almost forgot , at the end of the day , Leora will end up home , no matter whatever mood and will masturbate with “ mr.pink “ , “ mr.black “ “ mr.rainbow “ … so as she can get the satisfaction needed by the comments made from obsessed people to her that she’s “‘the one and only and eternal Queen of RLC “ .. ok  

• Haha 3