Facebook

daerjohn2015

Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are down, global outage
Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger are experiencing a major outage. Worldwide, the services of technology giant Facebook are out. Millions and even billions of people may be affected by this. There seem to be problems with the so-called domain name system, which has made Facebook's computers untraceable on the internet because their address details have been lost.

17 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are down, global outage
Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger are experiencing a major outage. Worldwide, the services of technology giant Facebook are out. Millions and even billions of people may be affected by this. There seem to be problems with the so-called domain name system, which has made Facebook's computers untraceable on the internet because their address details have been lost.

Now the world will get too see just how many people have a lot of free time on their hands since they can't spend countless hours on a platform.  

My nieces and nephews must be pulling their hair out by the roots.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

There seem to be problems with the so-called domain name system, which has made Facebook's computers untraceable on the internet because their address details have been lost.

Permanently I hope.  I haven't been on either site for years, and I still hope for their demise. The world would be a better place.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Permanently I hope.  I haven't been on either site for years, and I still hope for their demise. The world would be a better place.

I don't use Facebook or any type of Social Media either.  I have a phone if someone wants to talk then call.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1