Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

To continue with her lies and have the safety of a back up plan in case Prague doesn’t work . There’s still Ekaterinburg for her in case things go wrong with Paul too , after all , she has made lots and lots of money to buy her own apartment , exactly like Nelly and Bogdan have . 

whats with Ekaterinburg? is that where she come from?

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

“ Valuable sources “ say that she’s not willing to return in Krasnoyarsk ( recent and last residence  stay city with her ex ) but instead buy an apartment in Ekaterinburg with the ( very much ) money she has made all the  years with RLC . Don’t ask me what she will do for a living in case this happens 🤨🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

“ Valuable sources “ say that she’s not willing to return in Krasnoyarsk ( recent and last residence  stay city with her ex ) but instead buy an apartment in Ekaterinburg with the ( very much ) money she has made all the  years with RLC . Don’t ask me what she will do for a living in case this happens 🤨🤔

maybe there she can open a hair salon or a shelter for dogs and cats

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Simply stated, it is more of ddhm's posting his, created non existent, facts. To make it appear that he has more info regarding the tenants lives.  I challenge him to document any information regarding Ekaterinburg, that can only be found with what has been presented to us, her viewers, via the cameras, and speakers inside the apartment. 

Of course he may have a fellow contributor providing him information, that contributor has a record of getting himself banned on a somewhat regular basis. But has mellowed out a bit recently.  😏

For what is known regarding Leora's last location. Which can be substantiated very easily following the previous address of her apartment with her being a part of the RLC project. That city was Krasnoyarsk.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

since malia is gone she had no visitors in her bedroom, i mean bugs

father of the bride bugs GIF by Vampire Weekend

In all fairness. The recent cooler temperatures in Prague, most likely have been the primary contributor to the bugs absence. With the windows also being closed the majority of the time !   🙂

• Upvote 2